[EVENT] Moople's Firefloor

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Aug 17, 2019.

1. I barely know what day of the week it is anymore, but my phone says it's Saturday, so see you all tonight! :D
    jewel_king and wafflecoffee like this.
  2. Well...

That's everyone right now. :p
    jaqque, MoreMoople and jewel_king like this.
  3. this cracked me up :rofl: :lmao: yet its so relatable
    MoreMoople and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. Thank you all for coming! We had 4+ rounds tonight, courtesy of ElfinPineapple showing up to wreak havoc (his specialty) :D Nick had fun pushing buttons. ;)

See you all next week!
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  5. Firefloor tonight as usual! Prepare to burn!! :D >:)
    jaqque, KoolAid42 and wafflecoffee like this.
  6. Okay, I'll get some pretty good roasts and roast you all, including Moople ofc tonight hahaha >:)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. Thank you all for coming! Tonight we had four rounds of Firefloor followed up by three rounds of Fistfight! See you all next time :D
    KoolAid42 and jaqque like this.
  8. Even if I didn't make it, I still have le roast. >:) I would ROAST y'all but my mom said I'm not allowed to BURN trash. Thanks, byeee. Btw y'all aren't trash y'all amazin' as heck. :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. Gonna try my hardest to make it tonight. I miss me some firery fun!!!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. You know, I've never played firefloor, but since JD is doing their mining thing afterwards I think i might join in finally!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. Thanks for hosting!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. Thank you all for coming! We had three rounds today, and then some of us hopped over to JD's Miner Mania. :D
  13. Ah, finally. I *Might* finally be able to make it for more than one round, I keep saying that, and then don't end up coming sometimes but this time I'm 99.9% sure :p
    Impulsive_Egg and MoreMoople like this.
  14. I'm ready to vibe with you all tonight. :cool:
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. In minecraft i vibe by being burned, In real life, not so much...
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. nice new updates to FF its was fun to see that things are getting added for fun!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  17. Thank you all for coming tonight! We had 3 normal rounds followed by 1 round of Fistfight. See you all next week! :D
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  18. Don't forget the after-party with a grand total of 4 people exploring Utopia reses :p
  19. Can I get a restraining order against jewel and JD
    MoreMoople and wafflecoffee like this.
  20. Whu-? I missed it again!?! Aww man, I've been planning on going to one of there for a good while. Imma have to burn my calendar to make sure I have some time lol
    MoreMoople and Sprhyngtime like this.