[EVENT] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by ElfinPineapple, May 13, 2020.

1. Hosted by: ElfinPineapple
    8:00pm EMC time

Three rounds. All experimental. All bound to get crazy.

Round 1: Items Round
    Round 2: No Items Round
    Round 3: Items Round

I will be on discord throughout this event. Come join me there!

Items Round: All weapons, armor, and buffs allowed.
    No Items Round: No weapons, armor, buffs or items in inventory allowed.
  2. I'll try to be there, gotta get those sweet sweet no item round wins
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. woahhhhh I will be there and try my hardest lol!
  4. Gonna be there! :)
  5. Woohoo! I'll make it if I can! :D
  6. woot! love me some mob arena
  7. Sweet! Definitely going to be there for this! :D
  8. Ooh, boy.
    It just got real.

I don't think I'll be able to make it today, since I'll be working on my drop party (TWO DAYS! :D:love: :<3:), but I will try and attend some other day! :D:)>:)
    KoolAid42 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  9. Sounds fun! :D
  10. Totally prepared for your shield breaker mobs - some that u were testing in chat yesterday. :p will be there today
  11. I have waited so long for this moment... *cries* I will be ok I just got something in my eye. Mob Arena is back!!! Yes!!!
  12. awh heck yeah
  13. Here we go again, mama how could I forgive you, mama Mia, here we go again
  14. So a few things.

1) This will be an experimental mob focused event. Mainly to test out new mobs obtained since 1.12.

Anyone who has been to my previous experimental rounds knows things can get crazy. We're talking spectacular wins all the way to restarting a round because an idea I had in my head blew up on us in game. Fortunately we don't have the latter happen much, but safe to say...be ready for anything. Itemdamage will be turned off and keepitems will be turned on, so feel free to bring your best with you.

2) I am open to suggestions during the event if it's within the tolerance of the server and my bounds as a minty. Obviously you don't know both so if you're in doubt, suggest away. I am working on the fly a bit tonight so a denial of a suggestion does not necessary mean it's not doable. It may just be I can't whip it up on the fly and need time to figure it out.

Unless you want an Ender Dragon - that isn't doable :p

So how to make suggestions? See below!

• Before the event: Please PM suggestions to me on the forums. Suggestions made in this thread will likely not be seen prior to the event.
    • During the event: Residence chat and Discord. Suggestions made on any other chat channel in game won't be acknowledged.
    As for this,
    I appreciate the confidence, but my goal tonight is simple: Give as many people a newfound hatred of pufferfish as possible. And there's nasty things about them you don't even know about yet!

So do I think you're prepared? I highly, highly doubt it. :)

Questions/Concerns/Comments? Fire away here.
  15. Haha so hyped they brought this back
  16. I'd like to suggest that the chance to get a mob head should be enabled during these. So say that you get the killing blow on a mob like a villager or w/e, and (if you are lucky to get it) the villager's head will appear in your inventory like your head does when you die during events.
    Also, peep signature c:
    TuckerAmbr and SkeleTin007 like this.
  17. Thanks for hosting :)
  18. Don't you drop all your stuff when you die and it goes to the victor?
    SkeleTin007 and ThaKloned like this.