[EVENT] Mining with the Maties

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by iMutes, Jun 4, 2019.

?

Are you excited?!

Poll closed Jun 11, 2019.
Yes! :D 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Of course! :DD 2 vote(s) 33.3%
No ._. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Who are you again? .3. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
*Spongebob Squarepants theme song* 2 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. AHOY EMC! :D

Captain Midnight here giving you the news about a new mining event is starting 6/4/19. I have set sail to find you all the best area for us to mine, chat, and to relax under the sun and lucky me and my matie MoreMoople has found a good place to land. LAND HOY!

Hosted by: MrzMidnight
    Starts at: 5pm (EMC time)
    In the wastelands

:eek:What: A mining event, silly. :p

:eek:When: June 4th - starts at 5pm EDT, EMC time. :3

:eek:Where: On Smp7 - waste Northwest head down to the West gates till you see my path, the path will take you all the way to the beach.

:eek:Who: Captain Midnight will be the host of this party. :D

:eek:Why: Because why not :D. It'll be fun. We all here to have FUN!

A reminder:oops::

• You need to bring your own gear, armor, and tools. I will not supply any armor or gear out there. The only tools that will be on the beach is fishing rod.

• I am placing a 3 Dcs of potions for people who needs it the most. (Please do not steal any of my potions if you are not going to use them during the event. When the event is over you may take some potions.) The potions that will be serve are 8 minutes of swiftness, water breathing, and night vision. If the chests are empty, blame someone for being a sneaky thief. This pirate does not like a thief.

• Do not grief the huts or the beach, me and MoreMoople put our sweat and love into making the huts for you.

• There would be food, but bring your own just to be sure.

• This is a beach - summer style event, I do not mind if you build something that's totally different. But please no noob houses. xD

• No stealing my banners -w- I will be happy to give them away when the event is over.

• HAVE FUN!
    Discord:

• I will be waiting for all the maties and any member to join the discord voice chat "Empire Events" on the Empire Minecraft server. Join me :D. You'll love my sweet voice and my goofy laugh. :cool:
    Moo
  2. Beach Party !!
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  3. Welp, time to start my trek back to the nearest outpost, time to mine!
  4. I’ll try to make it :)
  5. Joy will show you all how to properly mine this time! Haha :D
  6. I must gain supplies for another project, I'll be there
  7. Just as a heads up, I went to the site and set up the entrance to the community mine, and a staircase all the way down to y = 11. (the entrance is in the side of the hill next to the path that takes you there.
  8. A bad heads up, one of the mods told me that Krysyy is awfully busy today so my event won't be on the Event Hub today. ;-; Going make a Plan B and just go to all the servers and said that the event is happening on Smp7. Mining with the Maties is still going at 5pm :D see you all there.
    MoreMoople and Skiddylicense04 like this.
  9. Time for a screenshot dump! (there are more here! -----> https://imgur.com/a/FZT8zhs)
    I had a blast, and hopefully everyone else did to!
    Joy_the_Miner and OriginalScuf like this.
  10. Skiddy! You took pictures! Oh my, you surprised me! I cannot believe you didn't tell me because if I knew, I would have posed for them so I wouldn't have looked so silly in most of them! Haha
    Skiddylicense04 likes this.
  11. If you'd posted this maybe more than a dAY before the event I might have actually gOnE ;-;
    Looks like you had fun though, iF onLY yOu wOuLDa poStED eArlIEr :p
    And EMC is EST not EDT :p
    Sorry I sound extra salty but I'm really not :p