[Event] Miner Mania: New Beginnings Edition!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Feb 8, 2017.

1. I think I can make it
  2. Probably not making it again tonight. My evening is free but I'm getting over a cold.
    Hope it is another hit success tonight.
  3. I throughly it was at 8
  4. I had a blast of a good time thanks Cami ;)
  5. Soooooo many buildings went up in just a couple hours!

Building inspectors... that door is up to code 100% I swear!
  6. Bringing this back this evening ^_~*

Hope to see y'all there!! :D
    PikminNate, JParsonsX and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Aw wish I could be there!
  8. I read it as "Newb eginnings" at first because it said it was newbiest house wins :p
    Sazukemono likes this.
  9. tonight's event was awesome!! screenshots to come, but I just wanted to thank everybody who was able to make it out there to make our newbish marks on the countryside! ;)
    xGGirlx and MoreMoople like this.
  10. Miner Mania was awesome tonight! Many lovely people came and joined in on the fun, and we quickly made the place look like a bunch of newbs built it! (That's the point, so nooo offense :p)

It started off with just a community shack and small farm built by saz, which was overtaken by a mischevious Marlix and his minions! Of course, I had no armour or weapons, so I let everyone else battle it out, while I built a nice garden :)

Afterwards when day broke out, everyone started digging in the caves, collecting godly amounts of iron and diamonds, while I ran off into a desert far away, coming back with only 9 iron... :(... Anyway, once I returned the town was looking quite spiffy, the farm was expanding, and people were constructing their noob huts, while I, Founder of Otus Roads Inc. created a nice little road to the town...

After the road was done, I did the unthinkable, the most unshakeable, unseen work of art to ever grace EMC. Eh, not really, it's just a dirt tower, but a really nice one :D!

Nice eh? Well, while I built it I sure was peeing my pants!

Yep! I reached sky limit, which by the way couldn't of been possible without jaqque who built a dirt tower up to me and traded me some extra dirt to finish the build. Thank you Jaq <3.

These were all of the amazing people who came over and contributed to nOOB t0wn! Not everyone is on screen though, thank you to xRegency, JeffiBoye, OP_VILLAGER and 2True4u for joining in (peeps not on group photo)! If I forgot your name i'm so sorry, there were so many lovely faces it's easy to forget D:

You can't see them all in this screenshot, but someone came with over 100 villager eggs and let them spread! Of course, I contributed 12 villagers :p, while others pitched in as well, to satisfy OP as he stared upon all of his cousins who rudely barged into the party! :p

The garden I built! Although, during the marlix fight it was much smaller, and everything you see was non-existant, except for the farm (which was much more smaller)! Hey, is that saz??

My n00b house, pretty good eh?? (I didn't win though, congrats to Flyingfish, xGGirlx, and the other person who hopefully Saz named here on this thread :p)

nOOb t0wn central! Very nice work guys, there are of course more structures behind me, although this is just the centre :)

Thank you so much to everyone who came along for the ride! What started as a marlix fight, a small broken farm, and a community hut, became another piece of EMC history :) Thank you to everyone, including jaqque for the dirt, OP_Villager for the amazing loot that I won for the drop party, and everyone else included!

Although, this would of not been possible if it were not for our lovely host Saz! Thank you so much Saz! You are loved by many and you are probably the best host I have been proud of to been hosted by! Thank you so much, and thank you to everyone, this wouldn't of been possible without you, I hope to have more fun here on EMC with this amazing community!
  11. Awesome screenshots, Otus_NigRum! Had a blast mining and building with everyone tonight! And thank you for being our lovely host Saz! :D
    Sazukemono and MoreMoople like this.
  12. Hey y'all! Huge thanks to everyone who came out tonight :D The winners of our newbiest house competition are: xGGirlx in 1st, JeffiBoye in 2nd, and FlyingFish21 in 3rd - But I have to say, our little village turned out absolutely fantastic. I loved all the little notes and signs of newbishness everyone incorporated into their builds! Really very clever :)

I also wanted to upload some pictures to share a slice of the mayhem! They're kinda big, though, so i'm hiding 'em behind spoilers ^_~*

we were visited twice each by both marlix and momentus, but at least the momentus had the decency to wait until we were all settled into our homes. The last boss to darken our fair little village was outsted just as the event ended, so that turned out to be some really great timing.

here lies N0TSURE, a valiant warrior

craziness[/S] infestation, there were also many horses by the end!]

^ here lies Otus_NigRum

this thing makes for some really great midair flying challenges, seeing which of the holes you can pass through :D I highly recommend it!

I hope you enjoyed this short virtual tour of n00b t0wn :D we hope you'll come visit us soon!
    xGGirlx and Otus_NigRum like this.
  13. Well at 11:55 I can't make it. Have fun :(
  14. Aww sorry to hear it TBird - maybe another time! :D