[Event] Minecon Earth Watch Party

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Sep 28, 2018.

1. At exactly the same time as the Minecon Earth live stream today at Noon, 12pm EMC Time, we will be hosting an...
    EMC Watch Party!
    Access the Minecon Earth live stream here: https://minecraft.net/en-us/minecon/

As you all know, Minecon Earth will be live streamed Today, September 29th at 12 pm EMC Time. Most of you will be watching this stream from the comfort of your own home, and we would like to watch it with you!

Please join us on /Games before the official Minecon Earth live stream begins (11:45 am) - we plan on hanging out and chatting during the stream as well as doing a fun activity to keep us occupied.

After the stream concludes we will do a series of games. More details on what these are will be announced at the event!

Prizes will be awarded for these games as well as a secret exclusive item after the event!
  2. I'll deff be there as soon as I can crawl my way out of bed, which I hope will be on time. :p
  3. Well, the timing won't work out for me. Someone save me a T-shirt!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  4. Will "a secret exclusive item after the event" be a promo?
  5. lol I didn't know this until .. now... :p

Anyways, cool, last year was fun, so I'll try to come again! :)
  6. Y'all sure know how to plan an event on a day I can't go to
  7. Sorryz, I'll be at work - but... I vote desert 😂
  8. Missed this one last year. Will have to check it out!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. I'll be there.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  10. I shall also be there
  11. Wasn't given a cape last year, will not watch unless I hear differently. Didn't find the events afterward boring, minecon really was
  12. There haven't been minecon capes since 2016, when they stopped doing in person minecon events
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  13. Well there's my answer thanks :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  14. YAY I loved last years. this years should be so much better
  15. Hope it runs long enough for me to get there for the end... no.. not The End... just the event...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. They are still doing the cringy weird segments lol You have time.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  17. That was a great event :)
  18. It was tons of fun! :D
  19. So Minecraft is getting Pandas into the game? Whaaat?
    Edit: My favorite biome is getting the update! yyayay! (Taiga)
  20. But more importantly: Scaffolding :D
    ForeverMaster likes this.