[EVENT] Maze Craze! August 12

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Reos_J_Snoozer, Jul 29, 2017.

1. MAZE CRAZE is ready to indulge your craze for the maze!
    Dive into a quadruple level maze filled with sneaky delights and many dandy treasure chests!

When: Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 7pm EMC time
    Where: SMP8 /v 16314 or /v reos_j_snoozer

Treasures: :eek:
    A Dozen Diamond Blocks
    Eleven Lapis Lazuli Blocks
    ten light blue glazed terracotta
    nine nether quartz
    Eight Emerald Blocks
    Seven Shulker Boxes*
    Six Shulker Shells
    FIIIVE GOOOLDEEEN BLOOOCKS!
    four chicken feathers
    three fried chicken
    two terracotta
    And an Elytra with an Enchaaaaaant!

A few other items will be tossed into the mix. 20,000 + 10,000 + 5,000 rupee awards now added to treasure chests! If you find an item marked for these amounts, show them to me near the end of the event to receive your rupee award!
    * Shulker boxes will be spread out among several treasure chests.

Things to know:
    • enderpearl - off
    • chorusfruit - off
    • glide - off
    • buffs - off
    • use (buttons, doors, etc.) - ON!
    • "Can I ride my mount?" - Not very far. They'll be more of a hassle, trust me.
    • "I found item XYZ in a treasure chest, but I don't want it." - Feel free to leave it for the next treasure hunter!
    • "I'm just going to teleport to the start every time I reach a dead end." - By all means, go ahead! But doing so might slow you down from returning to the other levels.
    • "I don't want to spend 30 minutes going down the wrong way and have to start all over." - There's more than one path to the finish room and the grand prize!
    • "Can I win anything else?" - The glory of being the very first ever MAZE CRAZE participant to reach the finish room!
    • "What should I bring?" - All you need is a happy spirit, a desire to explore, or a determination to crush your opponents... maybe bring all three! :D
    khixan, ThaKloned and NuclearBobomb like this.
  2. Woot, this looks like it should be a ton of fun! If I have time that day, I will try my best to attend :)
    Reos_J_Snoozer likes this.
  3. Definitely going there.
  4. I don't mind a good maze challenge :D Will try to b there!
  5. Mazes are awesome. Also you're a little late for Christmas in July or even to early for actual Christmas with your 12 prizes.. I did get a chuckle from it though.
  6. Location now listed - SMP8 /v 16314 or /v reos_j_snoozer - move is currently off, no sneak peeks!

Residence spawn will be the start location. Gates will open to the rest of the maze shortly after event start time.

Decided to disable buffs since potions could give a slight advantage.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. I'm a fling if I'm avalible!! Seems so fun!! :D
  8. I am gonna pop in and see this which because I love mazes ;)
  9. 20,000 + 10,000 + 5,000 rupee awards now added to treasure chests! If you find an item marked for these amounts, show them to me near the end of the event to receive your rupee award!

Just two more days to go! :D
  10. *bump-a-lump-a-rump-a-jump-a-bump*

:eek: Just 1 hour left!
    SMP8
    /v 16314 ( /v reos_j_snoozer )
    :cool: Woooooo!
  11. Congrats to the very first MAZE CRAZE participant to reach the grand finale room, MyGlazedDonuts! :D

I hope everyone had an excellent time exploring my maze :) and congrats to those who found other treasures! :cool:

I'm going to leave the maze open for a while... especially since one treasure chest is still unclaimed!

10 light blue glazed terracotta, 5 gold blocks, and a black shulker box goes to whoever finds it first!