[Event] Let's Plunder the Wastes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Sazukemono, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Date and Time: 1/10/2018 at 6pm EMC Time

In celebration of the upcoming wastes' reset, I'd like to organize a small get-together of people who are up for adventure and mineral collection! We'll go out into the wastes (a random smp and outpost) and range across the lands, fighting whatever comes our way and digging up what the mines have to offer. :D

I have no idea what biomes to expect to be nearby, but it should be in pristine condition.... at least until we get there! ;)

If you're interested in joining me, please sound off below :p
  2. It's a Wednesday so as long as it's in the afternoon I'll most likely be able to attend. (unless if school closes again, like today, in which case I'll be available pretty much all day)
  3. Whoops! Totally forgot to add the actual time in there! It'll be at:

4pm EMC time 6pm!
  4. So I will be able to make it (most likely)!
    Sazukemono likes this.
  5. I want to make it! Don’t expect me to be on time, but fashonibally late.
    Sydney4363 likes this.
  6. Everyone please note that the time has been changed to fit onto the calendar better. If you want to attend a mining event earlier or later than this one, you are still in luck!

You could even, theoretically, spend all day mining!
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  7. We're out here having a great time! The event started late, but will probably run late to make up for lost time ^_~*

West of North Outpost, past a bit of water, there is a beautiful mesa biome :p Join us there! There may be boats at the outpost, but bring one just in case ^_~*
  8. imma miss it probably soz
  9. Sorry you missed the event, but the base is all still there (bed, echest, farms, beacon, etc.) - so feel free to revisit those mesas whenever you like!
  10. I am a bit curious why your event was held at player event thread than being broadcasted as a staff event
  11. It's because this was a personal event, not a staff event. ^_~*

Though my name is green, I am also a regular player just like everyone else. I play and host events just like (most) everyone else :p I am allowed to host some official events, but that doesn't make everything i host an official event. Despite having a staff-member host it, there was nothing official about this excursion, which makes all the difference in what I'm allowed to do for broadcasts and where it's listed in the forums.

To clearly see which ones are official, take a look at the calendar page. All player events are shown on the calendar as white boxes with black text, and the official staff events are ones with the fancy icons/buttons.