[EVENT] Laundry Day Fun with Krysyy

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Krysyy has been so busy lately that she's completely behind on laundry! There's nothing fun about waiting for the timer to buzz (something akin to waiting for water to boil), so keep her company on the /games server while the loads are going. (at work, so I know the graphics aren't super fancy)

What events will be ran: Anything that's working. We'll be jumping around to multiple event types as the hours pass. We may even pop on some other smps if the mood strikes us. :D

When does it start: 6 pm EMC time
    When does it end: Undecided. Depends on how long the laundry actually takes and Moose's food delivery service.

There will be small breaks between events for Krysyy to change over her laundry and put things into baskets. She's gotta still get it all done and not just play EMC all night :cool: All breaks will be announced to the attendees and small broadcasts to announce a new event is running in x amount of time. There will be a break for the player-held event tonight as well, if we end up going that long.

Hope to see you there. You can even do your laundry while you play with us! #gettingitDONE
    q1zx, Harp4Christ, MoreMoople and 8 others like this.
  2. yay! wonder if jack will stream it
  3. sounds like a sims 4 stream ngl
    who knows, I might pop on for some fun :)
  4. Ironically, I can’t attend because I need to go wash my work clothes.
    Sydney4363 and Krysyy like this.
  5. Sounds amazing 8)

Although I have no laundry to do, maybe I could do this with homework. Seems like an excellent plan.

Well, actually, I think that combining my homework with games might not be too great of an idea, so I guess I'll just skip the homework part :rolleyes:
  6. lol nice
    I like it
  7. I have spoke to Jack and he said he'll likely try. Operative word: Try. Hopefully tech problems don't plague him as badly tonight.
  8. I might stick my nose in to see what games are playing, but I've got some stuff to code, and I got schoolwork.
    Sounds fun tho.
  9. I am happy to hear of this :)

#HappyFunTimesOnEMC
  10. I got that to 😦
    haastregt likes this.
  11. So the event has an unfortunate turn of events. We now have the added limitations of how long krysyy's eye can survive. Pretty sure I have developing pink eye so at some point tonight staring at a screen is gonna be difficult. Today has been rough day.
  12. Feel better soon Krysyy!
    EMC_Legionary likes this.
  13. Oh no! Hope you get better soon, and have a better day tomorrow.
    This looks like fun, I'll grab my waffles and head over! =)
    Sydney4363 likes this.
  14. Hope you feel better soon!
  15. I stuck my nose in a few games then got called for. May be back later.
  16. Laundry in the middle of the week ?!? O:
    Well hope everyone has a blast ! ;P