[EVENT] LadyJaye's 1000th Day Celebration!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by LadyJaye, Dec 27, 2016.

?

Will you be attending?

Yes 17 vote(s) 53.1%
No 2 vote(s) 6.3%
Maybe 13 vote(s) 40.6%
  1. Hey Guys!
    I just wanted to let you know that my 1000th day on the Empire is approaching fast
    and I'm planning to hold an event to celebrate it.

Part I

MineRaft Racing: This is a special part of the event cause its not just regular Boat Racing.
    Its Boat Racing with a Mario Kart twist to it. So before this part of the event starts, you can choose to
    be a racer or spectator.

• Racers: You will be sent to the Suit/Costume Room, where you can pick what Racer Suit/Costume you want to wear. After you pick your Outfit you will be sent to the Track where the Race will begin shortly.

• Spectators: You will be sent to the stands to watch the races.

• Items: In the middle of the Race you may notice that you have picked up something, These items can be used to either slow other players down, or speed yourself up.

Part II

Drop Party: The name to this part says it all, this is just gonna be a normal Drop Party with a lot of nice items falling from the sky. There will be a list of drop items below.

Diamonds
    Emeralds
    Lapis Lazuli
    Gold Ingots
    Iron Ingots
    Redstone Dust
    Coal
    Nether Quartz
    Armor
    Food
    Enchantment Books
    Horses
    Variety of Promos
    and much more!...

What: Boat Racing + Drop Party
    Where: Utopia at /v 5240
    When: January 7th at 8:00 PM EMC Time

Hope to see you there! :)
  2. Will definity be there!
    Congrats on 1000 days!
    LadyJaye and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Congrats on 1000 days and here's to another 1000 days.
  4. bump! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Sounds Epic LadyJaye! Happy 1000th Day, Can't wait to be there c:
  6. Congrats!! This is awesome!!!
    PhoenixAffinity and LadyJaye like this.
  7. Evening Bump! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Congratulations on the big 1000!

Maybe can make it... not sure yet... but hope you have lots of fun!
    LadyJaye likes this.
  9. Sounds really fun, let's hope I can make it!! ^_^
    LadyJaye likes this.
  10. Ah... you are aware you made this at the same time as my upcoming event, Ender Miners, correct?

It's no matter, I can see about potentially getting my event's start time moved. When do you think this event will end, so I can see about doing that?
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. Hello! :) sorry for the late reply.
    I was not aware of your event being the same time as mine...I didn't see your event on the calendar when I was posting this so I thought there were no other events being held. I've been working on this event for months now and was in a hurry to post a thread about it so everyone could see. As for the length to this event, Part 1 should be kinda quick, but idk how long the DP will be. If you do decide to change the time of your event feel free to stop by for the races and such. :)
  12. Hmm. Perhaps it wasn't on the calendar yet. It did take a little bit to get up there. No worries, I'll see if I can have it moved, that way everyone can visit both if they so choose!
    LadyJaye and Sachrock like this.
  13. Congrats on 1000 days! I won't be able to make it due to the time, but i hope everyone has fun :)
    LadyJaye and Slvr like this.
  14. Well I can't pass off this! I'm SO coming! Happy 100th day!
    LadyJaye likes this.
  15. Hopefully I can make this
    LadyJaye likes this.