[EVENT] Krysyy's 5 Year Celebration

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jan 18, 2017.

1. It's been 5 YEARS for Krysyy!
    This week for Wacky Wednesday, I'm throwing a major showdown to celebrate 5 years of my being a part of the best Minecraft server available! My time on Empire Minecraft has been an absolute life changer. I have had the privilege of meeting amazing people and being a part of hopefully creating joy in your lives. It's a completely unique experience to be Staff of this great server and I get to do it every day, all because I logged in just over 5 years ago, on January 16th, 2012.

Starting at 5:30 EMC time (because I might get stuck in traffic), tonight is all about the number FIVE!
    5 Rounds of Netherspleef (each winner gets my purple head, in addition to other prizes)
    5 Rounds of PvP with Krysyy (each winner gets a Krysyy PvP head)
    5 Rounds of Firefloor (each winner gets my green head, + donations, + chance for LBS orange head)

Note: Event announcements will run in broadcasts throughout to keep everyone updated on ETAs since each event is dependent on the one before.
  2. Ill be there for fire floor
  3. Congrats! I should be there :D
  4. Awesome! I should be home right when it starts.

Edit: I hope you get stuck in traffic so I don't get home RIGHT when it starts :p
  5. Nice! Congratulations! :D
    And have fun, all! :)
  6. Five long but awesome years. Congratulations!!
    deadmon5, 607, WitherDoggie and 2 others like this.
  7. Congratulations! I have exams to study for and sleep will be needed, but who knows! I may procrastinate and turn up :p
    deadmon5, 607, Equinox_Boss and 3 others like this.
  8. Timezone...

Edit: So I am older than you here, Krysyy :p
  9. Will you be on mumble for the event?

Teeheehee
  10. I really really hope to make it! Just made plans for tonight right before this posted -_- lol :p

Congrats Krysyy! Glad to have you as staff, here's to another happy 5 years on EMC! ♡
    deadmon5, 607, Equinox_Boss and 2 others like this.
  11. I want tha pvp head
  12. I will be, for the most part. However, when I'm simultaneously eating dinner and hosting, I don't think you'll want to hear me talk with my mouth full :p
  13. I wish I can be there... Most of or, 99% of the most important events I can not attend because of timezone. Lucky you guys. Enjoy and have fun! :) And grats, Krysyy
    deadmon5, 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. Congrats on a such a large milestone!
  15. Krysyy! Congrats!! I'm very happy for you... You have always been there for everyone, and forgiving... Your a wonderful person along with Aikar; and the rest of the EMC staff. I love hanging out with you ... not that I get to a lot (lol). You make everyone feel welcome. You are truly a gift to EMC, and i'm sure Moose thinks so as well. I mean, who else is gonna get him food? ;) I'll always support you,

-takenID

EDIT:

16. Congrats on 5 years. I'll make it for some of the event but not all. So have fun everyone.
    deadmon5, Krysyy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. I will sadly be heading to work at that time. /cry
    Congrats on the milestone. :)
    deadmon5, Krysyy and Equinox_Boss like this.