[Event] Kill That Chin! - 4:30PM EMC Time/9:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Oct 19, 2014.

1. I haven't advertised the Mob Arena, this is replacing the Mob Arena for this Saturday.
  2. lol
  3. A new head for my staff collection!
  4. I posted that on November 17th...exactly two months ago :p
    ..................and today's Saturday.
  5. Yeah... I didn't see the day until after I commented. Look before you leap, eh? ;)
    sonicol1 and Ultimamaxx like this.
  6. lol me too
  7. Ill be in church at that time... have fun everyone! :)
  8. Awww too bad I won't be here when it happens...
  9. thank you for making it actually possable to do it in the uk (some events are like 1am)

P.S
    I won't go anyway though (I am bad at PVP) :) and :(
    AnonReturns and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Might not be able to make it, but I'll try :p
  11. Are you also going to drop one of those wearable dirt chunks? I miss mine!
  12. I may attend. I quite like my minty head, and every opportunity to (literally) stab Chin in the back is welcome. :) Thanks for hosting, Chin! These events are always super fun, and we all really appreciate you taking the time to do them. :)
    Nickblockmaster, Kalia1784 and L3A8 like this.
  13. I won't play, but I'll happily come by to see everyone get buffed up to the point of being quasi-gods and fail spectacularly.

Or have you not heard that Chin is a PvP God on EMC?
  14. will it be as laggy or will we lose our items?
  15. In the PvP arena items are not lost. It should not be to laggy unless there are a lot of players shooting bows and madness :p
  16. Even with all the madness, I've never experienced horrible lag in the PVP arenas. :) If you're picturing that flower lag from krysyy's original test event, it cannot possibly come even close to that unless Chin decides to destroy the server. :p
    PenguinDJ and nick_godoy like this.
  17. He's already tried to a few times via mob arena. He might have an ace in the hole somewhere. :)
  18. Can't wait to claim another minty head (or die trying to) Good luck everyone!
  19. About 5 minutes to go :cool:
  20. Awww... I'm not even home to give it a try ;-;

Good Luck for you people who will be there!
    Also, Chin... I hope you die XD
    AllenMCStudios likes this.