[Event] Kill That Chin! - 4:30PM EMC Time/9:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Good morning.
    I'd love to participate, but I can't be online at that hour :(:(. Maybe next time!

Good luck and have fun everybody.
    Cuervo.
    607 likes this.
  2. Yay! I'll be there!
  3. Third round in 3 minutes or so.
  4. Woot I won round 3 :D
  5. Not to be a drag but did this event happen yesterday? :p
  6. Is it Saturday or Sunday cause I didn't see this post yesterday, which was Saturday for me. :confused:
  7. Today
  8. I want his head
    To mount on my wall
    While he is not dead
    It is my call
    theomglover3rd likes this.
  9. Can we kill chin when he is in undead horse form?
  10. in New Zealand its Labor Day and its on today ( monday ) i was so excited to play UHC but also this is fun! :rolleyes:
  11. So it's pushed back an hour?
  12. It was always an hour, but I forgot the clocks changed ha.
    In game announcements were always right, (why I always say "In 1 hour")
  13. I'm just going to point out a huge flaw in this. I for one have no fun due to this. Why? Because it doesn't reward the players who do all the damage. It gives someone the ability to hit Chin once and win. Why's it like that? There could be an extremely efficient way to do this that actually makes it fun. Base it off of total damage done. Then, someone who hits Chin 126 times has a reward instead of that one person who hits them 7 times.
    wiiboy222 likes this.
  14. That's called strategy. In most (if not all) games, the reward goes to the last hitter, not to the person who did the most damage. Also, why does killing chin matter that much? Getting a player head suddenly makes the game fun?
    ChickenDice, PenguinDJ and xHaro_Der like this.
  15. Yeah, the game is fun to begin with.
  16. I'm saying the way it happens is a waste. I honestly don't understand how being a pansy and then not for 10 seconds makes you the champion. It's a terrible way to run it. Look at the death events for example. Who gets the reward? Yah. I actually ENJOY the death events.
    FalleReavyn likes this.
  17. Maybe try to just have fun at the event instead of doing it for pure rewards. Does it really matter whether or not you get the reward? It's just for fun and the reward is a bonus.
  18. I'm sorry Matheus but I'm pretty sure geeting chin head is the point of the event
    Seanawesome14 likes this.