[EVENT] Just Deadly Hallows Mob Arena!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Hosted by: JDHallows
    6pm EMC Time
    To Join: /v mobarena on /games
    Keep your items version!
    That's right, it's time for a Mob Arena! But in this Mob Arena, you won't lose any of your items!

The Mob Arena has been set up to work the same as the PvP arenas: whatever you enter with, you leave with! (Of course, any food, potions, arrows you use, you will not gain them back. Same as the PvP arenas.)

I hope to see you there ;)
  2. 1st! <3
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. I doubt i would be able to attend due to the time, but i hope that everyone has fun!
  4. Jdhallow head would b nice, see me there <3
  5. I hope to attend for the signature I want one XD
  6. Looks like 3rd round is the round to play.
  7. Keep in mind the head in round 3 is renamed, as far as I know I believe that drops the value (anyone may correct me if I am wrong, not 100% certain on that)
    SkeleTin007 and MajorHaze like this.
  8. I couldn't make the event but it's not about the renamed head. Though that is something special, I like written books more. They seem more personalized then a dropped head.
  9. I plan to be there ;)
  10. I shall be taking over for our Lord Emperor and Greatly Exalted One, Leader of All Melon-Kind, since he is feeling a little under the weather. Should be fun!
    Eviltoade and SkeleTin007 like this.
  11. You should give out renamed glistening melon slices as prizes, In honor of our Lord Emperor Melon.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  12. Cant make this one :(
  13. I will try to make this one :)
  14. As man this is during school :(
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  15. Will be there =)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  16. I'm down for another non items win ;)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  17. Ooooo sounds fun I’ll try and make it
  18. I hope I don't forget food... Sweet!