[EVENT] July 9th Barrel Race!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Sefl, Jul 7, 2017.

?

Have you ever heard of barrel racing?

Yes 3 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I Have Now 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Been busy with work IRL so havent been able to post this BUT we will be having another barrel race this coming Sunday
    Donkey - Entry Fee 1,000r - 70% Payout - 3 Divisions
    Mule - Entry Fee 2,500r - 70% Payout - 3 Divisions
    Horse - Entry Fee 5,000r - 70% Payout - 3 Divisions
    Open - Entry Fee 10,000r - 70% Payout - 3 Divisions
    When - July 9, 2017!
    Time - 8 pm EST
    Warm-ups Start at - 7:30 PM EST - they're 25r a run
    Where - /v 18484 on /smp9

This even it Bring Your Own Horse.

With this Comes a new way to play, with an "official" organization we will be able to keep track of points for each class and once a month have a National Finals Race. To register to earn points you will have to pay 10,000r per month (pay at the beginning of each month by the 1st). We will be having a race each weekend and the posting for the race will be up by Thursday and take place Saturday or Sunday so keep an eye out for them.

More Info on registering visit the EBRA business listing.

Each class will pay out 3 divisions. 1st Division gets 50% of the payout. 2nd Division gets 30% of the payout. 3rd Division gets 20% of the payout.

More info on payout and placings vision the EBRA business listing.

Any question feel free to PM SFFL44 in game or on forums.
  2. Bump Hope to see alot of people here tomorrow! :)
  3. 2.5 Hours till warmp ups start! Hope to see some people there!
  4. I wanted to make this post ASAP, from my understanding quite a few of you showed up to the event today and i wasnt there :( this was due to my internet being down. I will be hopefully making up for this somehow. if anyone has ideas feel free to put them below, but my only thought is to have the event tomorrow at the same time