[EVENT] Holiday PvP Event (Sefl Slaughter)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Sefl, Dec 17, 2017.

?

Choice?

Haunted Candy 7 vote(s) 50.0%
Golden Apple 1 vote(s) 7.1%
God Apple 6 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. EDIT! : Thank you to JackBiggin and the wonderful Stream Team an extra 1,000,000r will be added to the prize pool!

Why Hello their! :rolleyes: I'm here to inform the wonderful community of Empire Minecraft that I myself will be hosting a Holiday PvP Event at the end of December! What will be happening you may ask well, the objective is to kill me! The one and only Sefl!

There will be 4 Rounds of PvP on 4 different days these event will happen between "roughly" 6 PM - 11 PM EMC time December 26th through December 29th! Times will be determined the day of the event or the day before (my schedule IRL is always changing :oops:) So be sure to keep an eye out on this thread for the times of the events.

Prizes! (The best part)
    I will be donating from my own wallet 101,000r :eek: to 15 lucky people who are able to slaughter me! Each person who kills me will also receive a head of mine.

Event will be held on Games server in the PvP Arena's!

*DISCLAIMER* YOU MAY ONLY WIN 1 TIME EACH DAY!

Heads are on preview at /v 18398 on smp9!

Day 1 (I will only have Protection IV Unbreaking III Diamond armor and 8 Haunted Candy Per round to survive on)
    There will be 8 Winners of 2,000r + 25,000r each. The first person to kill me will receive a SliverOfSlvr head of which i only created 12 of when I had that name. Most of which i gave to friends and sold 3 of them. The next 7 will receive a "plain" SeflYT head with my turtle skin (so far only 3 exist 1 in circulation and 2 in my vault).

Day 2 (I will only have Protection IV Unbreaking III Diamond armor and 10 Haunted Candy per round to survive on)
    There will be 4 Winners of 5,000r + 50,000r each. The 4 players who kill me will also receive 1 Special Inverted Santa Hat wearing SeflYT Skin.

Day 3 (I will have Protection IV Unbreaking III Diamond armor, 16 Haunted candy per round and 1 God Apple to survive on)
    There will be 2 Winners of 7,500r + 75,000r Each. The 2 players who kill me will also receive 1 Black and White Santa Hat wearing SeflYT Skin.

Day 4 (I will have Protection IV Unbreaking III Diamond armor, 32 Haunted Candy and 4 God Apples to survive on)
    Finally Day 4! There will be 1 Grand Prize winner who will receive 50,000r + 450,000r and a ONE of a kind exclusive regular Santa Hat wearing SeflYT skin!

*crosses fingers I didn't forget anything* (like the usual dork i am :confused:)
  2. *sharpens sword*
  3. *Brings OP ss Gear
  4. Bump it to the top!
    Hope to see you all there!
  5. *Hopes that he can burst into the room where SS are unleashing their fury on SeflYT and steal the kill*
    SeflYT likes this.
  6. Will be there if im not eating dinner.
    SeflYT likes this.
  7. Gonna Bump this thread right back to the top!
    Just found this ---> :mad: <--- hope you all are feeling the rage when trying to kill me :rolleyes:
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  8. Gonna BUMP this thread to the top!
    Hope you guys can make it :D
  9. Don't mind me just Bumping this thread to the top!
  10. I am gonna try to be there as well ;)
  11. Bumpity Bump it to the top!
  12. So thanks to JackBiggin and the wonderful Stream Team :rolleyes: I managed to win the 1,000,000r giveaway.. but I wont be keeping it for myself I will be giving it away at this event! I have yet to figure out how im going to divide it up
    Reos_J_Snoozer likes this.
  13. Sefl, you KNOW I'm gonna be there - Unless the world blows up on that day! :cool:
    SeflYT likes this.
  14. The math is simple.
    1,000,000r / ( 8 winners + ( 4 winners )^2 + ( 2 winners )^3 + ( 1 winner)^4 ) x √ ( 15 winners / 4 days ) = Reos_J_Snoozer wins 999,986r & the other winners get 1r each
  15. Bump! Still on for the first event tomorrow!
  16. Probably won't make it due to getting my laptop repaired
  17. Today's event will be at 7 PM EMC time! be sure to be there :D
  18. Bump! just under 3.5 hours till Day 1 of this event!
  19. Due to my Minecraft not connecting I will be delaying day 1 to 9 PM EMC Time Hopefully everything is resolved by then :( I'm really looking forward to giving away this 1,101,000r! :eek:
    crafter31211 likes this.
  20. We are set for 9 pm my computer is working fine atm! :D it will be in pvp arena on games