[EVENT] Haunted Horrors

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Host:
    JDHallows
    Time: 8pm EMC time
    Prize: TBA

It's that time of year again, where we enjoy getting a little spooked! And this year is no different.
    The Events team has created something special just for you: A Halloween Survival event!
    Fight for your lives in different scenarios and maps as you try to last the night.

There will be multiple event times for this Halloween Events Team treat, spanning across the timezones.

Visit the calendar to find out the schedule and come join us at multiple times for varying maps and hosts, all the way through October 31st. Each event round should take an approximate 15-20 mins to complete and is designed to be played with no items so everyone has an equal chance to die! (muahahaha)

Prizes will vary per round and per host, as listed above.

The event is located on the Games server in the Staff Hosted area of Funland.
    Type /games to connect, then find the teleports to take you to Funland, then the Staff Hosted Event residence.

Will anyone make it out alive? Come join us to find out!

Notice: This is an EVENTS team treat. Admins may still have other things up their sleeves, but not even we know what they all are... :eek:
  2. The builds look awesome and I can't wait to see this event in action. The events team has been working extra hard to have this ready for Halloween weekend.
  3. Thanks, This will be fun!
  4. I hope I don't lose my head there.. :cool:
    Dramanya and PetezzaDawg like this.
  5. Can't wait!
  6. Why does it look like FoxyRavenger in the middle of the Trio???
  7. Likely because it's a very popular show that he took his skin from.
  8. I'm so pumped for this :D
  9. It's actually a popular video game :p (Five Nights At Freddy's)

Also, hyped for this event, I'll try to make it!
    NuclearBobomb and MeddlesomeFoxy like this.
  10. Can't wait to see if I can make it!!
  11. Wooohoo! Excited to see it!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  12. Had fun thanks for my first Haunted Halloween house fun :)
  13. would be nice.. but work... too much......
    .....wor k .... .....
  14. Ooohhhh look! There is one of me in this photo. When did you get consent to show me like this ;)
  15. It'd make sense to actually explain the goal of an event before starting it.
  16. Survive
    A Halloween Survival event!
    Fight for your lives in different scenarios and maps as you try to last the night.
    PetezzaDawg, Krysyy and AlexC__ like this.
  17. not too descriptive. My other complaints have been resolved (discussed) with JD.
  18. Sadly I didn't attend lol, I was too busy playing Overwatch with my friend and her brother :'D
    *is was much better than this >: p*