[EVENT] Harvest Day Old Thread

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Eviltoade, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sazukemono, do you want to have Harvest Day on my res on smp6 @ 12931? You may host the event on my res if you want to.
  2. That's a sweet offer, luckycmusic, but I can't even get online for any SMP :( I'll swing by later to check it out though!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. Please do. My res needs a trial run.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  4. I'm still in game. It's a good thing I didn't log out lol.
    We3_MPO and Sazukemono like this.
  5. Well, even with a bit of a delayed start, this was an excellent Harvest Day!!

We gained a few new creature friends, had a few ice-races, and fished each other out of the pond a few times. Thanks to everyone who came tonight, even though we had a bit of a snag getting the authentication servers to cooperate ^_~*
  6. Those were some ter-rhy-bly corny pun-kins, but I think wheat all enjoyed ourselves. Maybe we'll branch out on our jokes and really stick it next time. I'll leaf on this note:
    Thanks for hosting, Sazzie! =D
  7. I like Harvest Day! It is just fun to be with other players from other servers.
  8. so many excellent, excellent puns tonight! what great fellowship, too :D i love harvest day, and it's all thanks to the great people who come hang out with us :)
  9. Had a lovely evening with some new friends tonight :D
    alllso: The skin-swapping and representation in this photo made me smile so hard!

10. Harvest Day will be delayed by an hour tonight due to personal reasons, but is still on tonight! Hope to see some of y'all there! :)
  11. woot!!

edit: now I have time to have some dinner before Harvest Day ;)
  12. Starting about 30 minutes later due to IRL things, and since there is a Miner Mania tonight, may only do it for an hour, but we will see, depending on how many show up. Hope to see some of you tonight though!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  13. Thanks to all of you that joined me tonight! Will host again in two weeks and hope to see you guys then!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. Harvest Day again. Come along and get some crops!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. Not going to be able to host tonight unfortunately. Things should be slowing down after this week for me so I can get back on schedule with this and hosting it on Tuesdays again though. So we are definitely on for the next one in 2 weeks if all goes as planned! Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you guys are doing wonderfully! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. I'm running late, we'll start at 8
    Don't you hate, it's just our fate
    I know you're great, cause you will wait
    So see you mate, we'll start at 8.

Sorry, 8am is a little easier for me to get out of bed and get ready. I'll get the calendar changed for future events.
  17. I should run this sometime but I'm not sure if they trust me with perms. *cough tnt
    MoreMoople likes this.
  18. I was going to say, you just have to ask. Then I saw the hidden text :mad:
    AncientTower and MoreMoople like this.
  19. I only meant that it's always nice to end an event with a big bang. :cool:
    JohnKid and MoreMoople like this.
  20. Starting in 20 minutes! Runs for 2 hours usually (unless everyone leaves early). Then I'm doing Miner Mania at Midnight. Busy Sunday for me.
    xSkitzie and MoreMoople like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.