[EVENT] Harvest Day Old Thread

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Eviltoade, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apologies for being a tad late was out getting groceries but I am here
  2. Hello all and welcome to the latest Market Day with Bruce the Fish-Friend! Err, ok, me, Baradar67.

Carol has been finding it hard to dedicate time to this so I've picked up the torch for now. Other staff may be joining in the fun by holding random Market Days.

Come on down to the new location at 5858 on Utopia.
  3. Thanks Baradar! Like the new location and thank you for being a great host. I plan to attend again.
    Baradar67 likes this.
  4. Hey guys. We'll be one hour late today, I need to deliver a computer back to a customer early (it's Tuesday morning for me).

Seeya there!
  5. Huge thanks to bara for hosting, and an equally huge thanks to everyone who has participated in Market Day at any point in time. Thanks to you guys, I've hit a milestone. :)
    Baradar67 likes this.
  6. Was another good day at +marketday. Had a good crowd and got all the flower machines working properly finally.
  7. This time conflicts with the advent dp time....
  8. Yes. It did.
  9. Sounds fun...
  10. Well lookie here, one of our newest mods has decided to hold another Market Day. Make sure you all look after Saz as she runs her first official event.

In other news, Cliffcraft and some others have made improvements to the chorus farm. It was a little too closely spaced and pretty dark so we've spread out the endstone pads and added some more lighting. Looks good and we will get a lot more flowers per plant which makes it better for replanting. Thanks CC!

Don't forget we have flower machines for dye and if you can bring some bonemeal for them even better (they are pretty hungry).

Most of all, come along, chat, chop and plant and have a good time!
    Sazukemono, CliffCraft and We3_MPO like this.
  11. im glad i could help out with upgrading the farms! and ill be there today supporting Saz today and getting some dyes for my upcoming projects
    We3_MPO and Sazukemono like this.
  12. I'm so looking forward to the event tonight, y'all! This is one of my favorite events so I figured it had to be my first one ^_~*

I hope to see you all there tonight! :D
    We3_MPO and CliffCraft like this.
  13. I would see you there if.
  14. Please join Baradar67 and me this evening for a great night of chopping, harvesting, and emerald trading!

We look forward to seeing you here!

Edit: good grief!! i never hit "post reply"
    >_> whoops
  15. Sounds fun!!!
  16. Had a blast with you guys! Sazukemono you did amazing! Thank you for hosting this! <3
    Also, to whoever was randomly collecting crops and not replanting you are a clown. Thank you though bc I enjoy replanting. Relanting is caring!!!
    Thanks guys this is a lot of fun and I enjoy this event a lot!
    We3_MPO and Sazukemono like this.
  17. Please join me this evening for another session of farming and harvesting! I expect we'll have lots of fun, as per usual ^_~*

I believe the flower farms have also been given a bit of an upgrade by our very own Baradar67 :)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  18. Oooooo I’ll have to come see but I may be a little late to the party
    xSkitzie likes this.
  19. I am sorry I missed this Sazukemono and Baradar67. I will do my best not to again.

I always have fun at this event :) Thanks again for hosting it! <3<3
  20. Yay for the name change Harvest Day has a better ring to it
    Baradar67 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.