[Event] Han Shot First

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, May 4, 2018.

1. Wars not make one great. -Yoda

I used a random quote generator. I’m a Star Trek fan. 😊
    Moonglum_, Eviltoade and cubefragment like this.
  2. Star Wars!!! Star Wars!!! Aww yeah I love me some good Star Wars!!!

The Porg and Chewie in awe!!!
  3. No! Try not! Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Yoda has the best quotes honestly :p
    cubefragment and Eviltoade like this.
  4. I've been busily editing some footage i got (and it has been pretty annoying) - but here's me and the_mancub in our little standoff in round 5. It got sped up for some reason, but the whole system confuses me so :confused: it is what it is. still pretty neat to see, i think :)

cubefragment likes this.
  5. What's a Han? Or is that a typo of ham?
    cubefragment likes this.
  6. da da da da dada da dada da da da da dada da dada Name that tune ;)

7. For some reason, this song always fills me with gladness, tinged with a teeny bit of loss and a whole lot of conflicted triumph. Intellectually, I know it should not make me feel happy to hear the theme of "the bad guys" but it does anyway 🙃 it's probably gleeful nostalgia for my youth
  8. Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!” — Leia Organa
  9. “Aaahhhhhh”
    cubefragment likes this.
  10. "I'll never turn to the dark side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me." -Luke Skywalker
    cubefragment likes this.
  11. Does that count

cubefragment likes this.
  12. An well... No power. 100 kph winds... Can't play..
    cubefragment likes this.
  13. Quickly set up a windmill for power :p
  14. Han: Let him have it. It’s not wise to upset a Wookiee.
    C-3PO: But sir. Nobody worries about upsetting a droid.
    Han: That’s cause a droid don’t pull people’s arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.
    C-3PO: I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the Wookiee win.
  15. Ok so a while back I heard about a "star wars holiday special" that was filmed ages ago and (being a huge star wars fan) I decided to search it up on youtube and oh my god no wonder its never talked about.It is the most hilarious and suboptimal thing I've ever seen. Anyone who sees this should go search it up and see what I mean :p

Favourite quote: "Why you stuck up, scruffy looking, half-witted nerf herder," Princess Leia to Han Solo (not sure if those are the exact words)
  16. And to think that I was so close to missing a star wars event.

17. "Grooowwowowowowoowowowoh" ~Sarlacc
  18. "The force is strong in you"
    cubefragment and Eviltoade like this.