[Event] First Silent Auction for Emc

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by colorphulmonkey, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Pretty soon ( Exact Date Will be Posted Later) I will be holding a silent auction for EMC on Discord. I will try to make it the silent auction format. There will be multiple products sold.

Information
    • The auction will be held at *1:00 Pm EMC time between *Dec 29-31
    • Items Sold 4 Dc of Gunpowder, unlimited access to bamboo farm, 1 Dc of Fire resistance potions, 2 Dc of Sweet Berries, potion brewing supplies (netherwart, bottles, blaze powder, Ect), (more will be announced soon)
    More information will be added the closer we get to the auction date
    *Times and Dates Might fluctuate
    Kryarias likes this.
  2. any auctions need to be held on these forums or ingame not on discord :)
  3. What do you get that conviction from? I've seen auctions in-game, and am pretty sure they are allowed. They just aren't too popular, as they don't get as much exposition.
    Ochres and Egeau like this.
  4. I wonder what you mean by a silent auction? Sneak to bid? :p In that case, it will be hard to keep people to their bids, as they might say they didn't sneak. Or they might forget about the rules and do it arbitrarily.
  5. by silent auction I mean people typing numbers in chat
    607 likes this.
  6. it was just because its over discord thats all
    607 likes this.
  7. Oh, excuse me, I missed the 'Discord' part for some reason! In that case I'm not sure. The Discord server is official, but only people over 13 can be on it, so it would leave some people out involuntarily.
    TheFryedmans likes this.
  8. Applies to the forums too. :p

If we're using the definition of
    this definitely isn't the first silent auction :p
    607 likes this.
  9. sorry I have to cancel this its too much organizing and recource collection for one person to do
  10. Ah, resource collection? I thought the things listed in the OP were lots you'd already prepared, and you were going to allow other people to supply their own, which would account for the organising work.
  11. Nah everything I listed I was going to supply
  12. And my focuses have shifted to making a bulk supply company
    Ethy202 likes this.