[Event Feedback] Tunnel of Terror

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gaming_Comander, Jul 27, 2019.

?

Should I go through with this event?

Yes 10 vote(s) 90.9%
No 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Aren't you going broke making all this? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey guys! So after pondering what my next event could possibly be for the upcoming Halloween season, I came up with the Tunnel of Terror. The Tunnel of Terror is exactly like the Tunnel of Love, except its Halloween theme. I am willing to recreate the residence and modify it to make it all spoopy.

The tunnel will be made primarily of the colors orange, black, purple, and yellow. I already have like...15 DCs of boats, and arrows and bows shouldn't be too hard to make, so I am up for the task of creating it! It should be really fun and to spice things up a bit, I'll be participating myself, as I cant let you all have the fun :D

Prizes are to be determined but it shouldn't be too hard to decide what to give away. A leaderboard will also be made here to determine the Top 3 Winners, and send out whatever prize I decide to give. So, what do you think of this idea? Will you try and attend? Let me know what you think :)
  2. Love it!

Will you run into PVP perm issues?
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  3. I've tested breaking boats in residences, they break. And if a player decides to participate they are giving me their consent if there is any PVP related matter in regards to the game. If your boat is broken, I set up a teleporter on the bottom of the water, so they can come back up
    HazardousCode likes this.
  4. +1
    This sounds great! And I think it being held by a player will add some charm to it as well.
  5. +11

I always have tons of plain bows I can donate and can probably find a couple of prizes, too.

Now, do you get to use your own over-powered bow ? or only a plain one to make it more even-playing field?
  6. I planned on using plain bows to make it fair :D
  7. I did some testing in a single-player world, and as it turns out, boats with the NoGravity tag are completely controllable!!! This means we can remove that troublesome water !

Hold up... you can't do that, you're not a staff member... still, it could be staff run.

Also, what's the difference between an OP bow and a regular one? The only one I can think of is low-charge shots, but basically nobody used that in my time with the tunnel of love. Maybe if you made the arena much different (E.G. tighter corridors) then low-charges may be great, but I don't know for sure.
  8. Welp, im going for it, and posting my updates here. I've successfully replicated the circle made for tunnel of love. There isn't much left besides building up and making the tunnel
    KatydidBuild and TrumanIII like this.
  9. This sounds like a great idea GC, if you need materials or anything please send me a PM
  10. Welp, im almost done :D
  11. 2 Hours Later:
    I might change the pumpkin but all I need is the top and the Tunnel of Terror is complete!
  12. I'l be sure to make it to this event :D
  13. I love the idea and wanted to do it myself actually but I am sure you will do it way better. If you need anything just lmk.