[Event Feedback] A Class Based PVP Match

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gaming_Comander, May 25, 2019.

?

What do you think of the event?

Yes! 2 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Everything you just said was insane 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Howdy y'all! I've been playing a lot of team based games, with all of them having their own class. I began to ponder if there was any way I can implement them into an event on EMC. That's when I began to formulate ways to make separate classes a player can choose to fight against the opposite team, which is also composed of separate classes. After a lot of time I figured out this:

A Heavy: Player has a Notch Apple for extra health, a Shield, and a Sword

A Healer: Player has a golden apple for personal use, and a stack of healing potions

A Sniper: Player has a Power 3 Infinity Bow with different arrow effects and has a diamond sword

A Scout: Player has 6 Potions of Swiftness (8 Minute lasting time) and a diamond sword

Those were the 4 classes that I could see working and being perfectly balanced in a battle. So two teams of 4 will have each player choose one of the classes and then fight against the opposite team until they all die. All players will have leather armor, which will be dyed Red or Blue depending on the team.

As for prizes, I haven't made it THAT far yet, because I still need to plan much more of it, but tell me what you think!
    SkeleTin007 and fBuilderS like this.
  2. A bit confused why the heavy doesn't have a sword but has an infinity bow, while the sniper has a sword but no infinity bow. I think that if you switched those around a bit it could work quite well
  3. I see your point, I'll edit it immediately. Good thinking
    EDIT: The sniper has a sword if there is any instance in which he has to fight in close range
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. This is literally FFA PvP on the games server, which unfortunately, doesn't work :l