[EVENT] EMC Time Capsule 2017

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you cannot get on at all before Jan 7th, it stays until next year...unless you wish to pick it up. Then you'll need to message me.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Do u mean msg Krysyy on the forums or on emc
  3. Forums. Please use this link: http://pmcm.emc.gs/
  4. The time capsule log is complete! (hours of effort for something that WILL make things easier)
    Inserting a link shortly after I update with pending requests.

There are 42 columns and 248 open chests for new capsules, not including the ones that already exist. It was awesome to see that a good majority of players are still active a year later :)
    _Bunni__, AnonReturns and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Updated OP with link to view log. If you request at pmcm.emc.gs, I will tell you that I added you.
    Working to get them updated asap, but there is some small delay.
    http://timecapsulelog.emc.gs/
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. That typo on my name though lol.
    LordessSpartan_ and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Do you see how many i typed? lol....let me find it and fix it.
    EDIT: Fixed
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. I wasn't mad lol. I didn't really care if it was fixed. I just thought it was funny.

EDIT: I love Google's names for non-logged in users.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Didn't think you were mad at all. That's why i lol'd at it. You really should have seen some of my other typos earlier. I had to slow myself down after i managed to turn Gamer into Magre.
  10. At least you had the right letters... :p
  11. I didn't mean in emc
  12. Tonight's event is just for the opening of chests, right? I didn't have one for 2016.
  13. Well and they are now open for everyone to put things in.
    ThaKloned and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  14. My capsule had pretty good stuff in it that I had put in last year :D
    Aikar Head, Krysyy Sig, Avalauncher, Bubble Boots, Stack of Sea Lanters, You Are My Wife Now Fish, 5 Poppy's, A Clock, and A Cake :p
    ShelLuser, Tigerstar and Krysyy like this.
  15. Forgot I put a set of 100k gear and tools in my chest. Was a nice surprise to open to.
  16. Just a weird idea but... why not turn the closing of the capsule into a mini-event of some sort as well? It would make it a little more special than merely turning off the move flag. I have to be honest: there's a double motive here ;) Last year the move flag was being turned off, which worked but never really felt "real" because you could jump in, see the room and get greeted by errors.

And it might make a nice mini-event. Doesn't even have to be about prizes but... yeah, just about waving our stuff goodbye for a whole new year.

As always: just my 2 cents.
  17. I'm happy I didn't expect anything less.
    • 51 stacks of stone slabs
    • Tales of Eternia
    • Diamond Block of Clickyness
    • Gold Block of Clickyness
    jacob5089, BenMA and ShelLuser like this.
  18. Buddy... friend... pal...
  19. Check your mail. ;)
  20. :I
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.