[Event]EMC Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PupInAction, Dec 1, 2016.

?

Good Idea? Bad Idea?

Good! 46 vote(s) 97.9%
Bad, NEVER try anything like this again. 1 vote(s) 2.1%
  1. I was considering new players who started and dont have much in the way of rupees. I wanted to make it an inclusive secret santa for all people on EMC. Also, if you have more questions please PM me.
    -Pup
  2. I disagree.
    WolfInAction likes this.
  3. The thing about secret santa is in the giving, not the receiving. Also 1k is still plenty of rupees to get a decent gift. I dont think anyone would get someone else 1000r worth of dirt. <Btw that is not allowed seeing as dirt is technically trash :p
  4. Indeed!
    Well, then it's their fault for joining in... I'd find it uncomfortable joining with a higher lower boundary.
    WolfInAction likes this.
  5. :) This looks interesting, I would like to participate too.
    WolfInAction likes this.
  6. Just to clarify, every major secret santa that has happened has been player-done.
    Each Secret Santa has been increasing in size so I expect this one to reach 100 participants (or near). Krysyy stated a while ago that they thought of making a staff-run one but each Secret Santa has been made by the community and it has been going well so far.
  7. count me in
    WolfInAction likes this.
  8. Thats kinda cool! I had no Idea! Are you participating or just sharing info?
    ScroogeMcFate, WolfInAction and 607 like this.
  9. This sounds awesome, I'm in!
    WolfInAction likes this.
  10. Count me in
    WolfInAction likes this.
  11. ex is in plz
    WolfInAction likes this.
  12. Sign me up!
    WolfInAction likes this.
  13. Ill join in on this .
    WolfInAction likes this.
  14. Not up for participation, but I will help supply gifts to the giftless.

EDIT: If your recipient asked for a promo, here are 2 things to do:
    1. Give them a renamed item of the promo
    2. Rename the promo itself. Resale value of promos is horrific once renamed.
    WolfInAction, 607, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  15. Sign me up! And if you notice some players don't have anything the day before opening, let me know, I'll be glad to help out some other people!
    WolfInAction and 607 like this.
  16. This is a great idea! Sign me up!
    WolfInAction likes this.
  17. Just do as I plan to do: give an ample amount and not worry about getting anything in return. Find the joy in giving!