[EVENT] EMC Pool Party - June 21st

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Note: Location change to /v 211 on smp1!!! (Chickeneer's pool)
  2. Comander_Guard on duty :cool:
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  3. Crap, I missed it :(

Entirely my fault, no excuses not accusations or anything.

But please pardon my mood because this is Friday evening, I am not always very clear minded during the weekend evenings (local time! (nothing over the top, but.. I sometimes do tend to embarrass myself a little (I feel embarrassed, people love it.. I dunno)). I am in that state again.

Bathing suits... Apologies but... meh, I'm just going to write and if you guys deem this not appropriate then no protests from me what so ever... (that is: if you feel like removing this post, anything beyond that... meh... let's keep the good spirit up!).

bathing suits.. it is interesting to me that you'd use that Krysyy because I always figured 'swimsuit' was the right term, I guess I was mistaken :) But that is not my jest... I'm just going to share something, hopefully appropriate...

So yeah... 1.13 was in snapshot and as I always did I set up a 'snapshot' server so that me, aya (the owner of the account) and a few friends could play. As you probably all know: 1.13 was about water, the ocean. Water, beach, etc.

It was around 20:00 January this year (2019) and I closed the deal of my life. I don't play as much as I used to do (but I am very grateful to know that I'll always have a spot at the Empire) but even so: Minecraft always keeps a special place with me. It's the kind of game that never really leaves you.

Anyway... Where there's water there's beaches. And I guess where there's water and beaches there are swimsuits. True story: I don't keep up with what's common in the Minecraft community. In the end, no offense, it's a wonderful game and ditto community but that's also where it somewhat ends.

So Aya and me planned an evening play, just for fun. As we often did. We started at the beach and once we were settled (read: first night, we had coal, wood, and even a door!) Aya says in the morning (in-game) "im gonna slip into something easier" and I assumed she meant in real life; at that time we were playing together in her house.

Nope :D

That's when I learned that Minecraft even had bikini skins and honestly... I don't mind admitting to you guys: it left me flabbergasted. I did not expect that, and IMO it looked darn cute too (I have no idea what the skin was, also because I never asked (did mention the cuteness factor)).

That's as far as my story goes... but it left an impression on me.
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  4. Sounds cool! I couldn’t make it sorry... I was swimming in a real pool
    UltiPig likes this.
  5. No worries mate, nor do a lot of people. ;)
    UltiPig and ShelLuser like this.
  6. since when were bathing suit skins not allowed :O
    UltiPig and HazardousCode like this.
  7. Rip me.... somehow completely forgot about this :/
  8. Sorry. Couldn't make it.
  9. This was a lot of fun! I enjoyed all of the shenanigans.

See everyone next time!
    UltiPig and Joy_the_Miner like this.