{EVENT} DP Merek's BIG BASH

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Merek_Shadower, Aug 12, 2017.

?

Trying to get a feel for how many players to expect. Will you be joining?

Yes most definitely, won't miss this for the world!! 12 vote(s) 33.3%
Yes I plan to 16 vote(s) 44.4%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 11.1%
No, would love to tho 4 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. Welcoming you ALL to My BIG BASH!!!!

What is this? Come Sept 21st I joined EMC 2 years ago, I also turn 40 years old Sept 6th, so yeah, kind of a BIG DEAL to me.

When is this? Sept 23, (a Saturday) Time to be announced in another post on this thread.

Where is this? On SMP2 at /v 4289

What to expect? I myself alone will be donating over 750k in promo's alone, plus Iwill add a bunch of ore blocks and good drops. Gotta go BIG!!!

Some of the highlights to expect.

Complete set of voters armour and voters iron sword, 5 mineral mincers, Complete set of starter gear, Marlix gear, several promo swords, (Chicken skewer, Liberty sword, Candycane sword) Headless horseman axe, Haunted head, Avalauncher, Blizz parts, Pot of gold, Iron voucher, Vault vauchers, Stable vouchers and so much more. That's just my highlight donations.

I can confirm Poofasaurs has donated promos (Very generous, had to mention her) as well as others. Plus what ever donations we get from now till then. I have not added in any of the donations yet.

Where to donate? Just go to smp2 /v 4289 and there is a drop box right as you tp there.

As stated above more info to come in future posts!!
  2. Cool I plan to make it, if I'm Avalible hat day. And an early congratz on turning 40 and 2 years on this amazing serve

Edit:First post :D
    Stnywitness and Merek_Shadower like this.
  3. I meant to add pics of the building I made in 4 days, Just so you know how serious I am about this. Also this building stay up permanently and will be avail for rent to players.

SORRY!!!! No peeky inside..... That is a surprise and looks different than the outside....
  4. I'm famous in picture 3 ;)
    Btw grats on turning 40 and 2 years on the empire :)
  5. I hope I can make it!!! And congrats on the big 40 and 2 years on the empire :D
  6. Can't wait!
  7. Bump!! We added Sportaflop!!!! I have to acknowledge him... This very generous player donated about 500k in promo's alone. Biggest doner yet!!!!

We have a Diamond Voucher added!!
  8. Just bumping it up to keep players reminded, Almost at 2 million in promo's alone and growing stronger. I am still buying and donating just to make that much more....BIGGER!!!! . This will be a good DP!!!

Hope you can join and donate if you can. If you donate you CAN PARTICIPATE!! We want this to be the BIGGEST EVENT EMC ever saw, Won't happen without your help.

Ok News leak, This is all this res is built for so lag will be as low as possible. We are changing some designs to bring it down lower. Yes my reader, we have you in mind.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. News Leak!!

We are looking at a 3pm or 4pm (EMC time) starting time, Sept 23rd, on a Sat. I don't want it to run too late into the night (I am not on EMC time IRL) and we may have quite a bit to drop. It is growing!!!

I will be able to get a definite time once we get closer, I need my team to be able to make it there.

Thank you ALL for helping to make this special!!!

(More news to come, got something big in the works)
    Stnywitness and SkeleTin007 like this.
  10. Wonderful! Congrats on climbing the hill and 2 years on EMC.
  11. NEWS LEAK

We are asking Stream Team to stream this event and record it!!!

Imagine, being streamed live and getting all these GREAT drops!!!

Surprises are planned, Stream Team knows of them so they know what we are doing, as a player you will be surprised and hopefully amazed!!!

Most testing is done and we could use more donations. This is not for me but the other players on EMC.

Donations can be dropped at smp2 /v 4289

Please join us on Sept 23rd (Sat) around 3 to 4pm EMC time

More news to come (working on another BIG surprise)
    Stnywitness, mjnoe70 and AncientTower like this.
  12. Can't wait merek! I hope to make it to this event. :) Happy 40th and happy 2nd. :)
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  13. It's been a week Time for a News leak.

We are starting at 3pm emc time. My team can make it, then we have it as of now is Skeletin007 and Eviltode as mods and senior staff on hand.

I have calculated about 4 million worth in promo's and rares will be dropped so far. 7 million total. LET'S HIT 10 MILLION!!!! I am doing my part by adding stacks of gold blocks to be dropped... Can you help us out?

Donate at /v 4289 smp2.

This is not for me but for others to enjoy.

This res will be available for rent for your own DP.
    Stnywitness and Eviltoade like this.
  14. NEWS LEAK

I have had staff all over this DP they have seen the chests themselves and confirmed we have 4.75 million in drops and rares.

Now we add in ShelLuser and Ayay!!! They are joining our DP adding in even more!!!!!

Do not miss This!!!

We are at almost at 10 million With all donations Promo's, rares and other great drops.

This will get Bumped more often as we get closer, Stream team is aware, we are on the events calendar and will have this building available for rent and custom changes for you.

The surprises inside just got better!!!!

Come to /v 4289 smp2 donate and try to get a sneak peak.... 6 mods have seen inside and said this something never done before on EMC

Aikar needs to attend this!!!
    ShelLuser and Stnywitness like this.
  15. The fact that staff said this does not make it any more credible than if a normal player were to say it. The player themselves may be knowledgeable, but that staff tag means nothing.
    UltiPig and ShelLuser like this.
  16. I say this meaning it has been seen by many CREDIBLE people and you have NOT seen it. So stop bashing and enjoy the free 5million in promos and rares alone. I have matched this up myself. I DO NOT LIE!!!
  17. Relax. I did not say you were lying. I said the fact that it was staff is completely irrelevant, and I strongly discourage that common misconception. If I were personally attacking you, it would be undoubtedly obvious.
    ShelLuser and Merek_Shadower like this.
  18. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek inside and as a fellow promo collector oh God I am jealous lol can't wait The hype is real :)
  19. This is EXACTLY why I do this!!! Real players, Real people With REAL info!!! not my hype, this is REAL!!!!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.