[Event] Dog Pawty!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Dog Pawty Day!

It's National Dog Day 2018 and we're hosting a "Dog Pawty" to celebrate. Bring your Minecraft dog to hang out and meet other dog owners, as well as participate in some fun giveaways. The Dog Pawty will be happening on utopia /v +pawty (once the residence is ready). Access to a spawning room is available if you need to raise your pup before the festivities begin (if you are visiting from another smp).

When: 8 pm EMC time
    Where: /v +pawty on Utopia

2. Huh, this should be fun :)
    Pawfect event idea!
    I should take my cat, Moople, since Google photos seems to think he's a dog... :rolleyes:
  3. um /v +pawty doesnt exist...
  4. Gotta love the puppy dogs!
  5. I'll bet it will exist around when the event starts.

Edit: Krysyy is working on the residence with -move. So it doesn't show up in the tag list.
    andra137 likes this.
  6. pawwsome duuuuude!

MoreMoople likes this.
  7. :p i found the res but ty
  8. Paaawwwww Yeah!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. These paw puns are all so pawing

Anyways I won't be there because I don't have the time, but have fun everyone!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  10. Move is now set to True
    FadedMartian, MoreMoople and andra137 like this.
  11. I want to ask why but at the same time this is too cute. I'll join in lol.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  12. What a great event this was! I had a great time, and learned a few things about our canine friends as well. Krysyy gave quite the quiz. :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  13. Thanks for coming out everyone. That was fun!
    I'm leaving the residence open for anyone that wants to host their own Dog Pawty for a week or so, at minimum. Consider it a temporary dog park for EMC.

Have a great dog day everyone!

Staff Edit: Note it is temporary; so leave doggos here at your own risk.
  14. ttyler: the fastest keyboard in the west