[EVENT] Deathrun to the Death!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Extendingskys, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Join me this Friday evening for a thrilling night of Deathrun! Based on the iconic gmod/TF2/CS gamemode of the same name, Deathrun is where a few randomly selected "Deaths" control traps to try to make the lives of the "runners" miserable. The runners simply have to make it through an obstacle course filled with deadly traps to win. Doing this won't be easy, but with good reactions and quick thinking, anyone can make it through in one piece. Deaths are randomly selected each round.
    Prizes are TBD, but likely some good stuff :) Prize donations are accepted, of course. No cost to play, but donations are accepted.

YOU WILL DIE
    DO NOT BRING ITEMS INTO THE COURSE
    THIS IS A NO-ITEM EVENT
    YOUR ITEMS WILL BE BURNT TO A CRISP
    ITEMS ARE ALSO CONSIDERED CHEATING

This event will be hosted on Friday, October 4th at 7:00 PM EMC time. If turnout is good, I hope to make this a recurring event and maybe even try to get it into an official event. We will play as many rounds as we can in 2 hours, or until people leave. The event requires at least 4 people to play enjoyably, so if there aren't enough people, it will be canceled.
    This will be located in the frontier on SMP2, right next to spawn. Go to /frontier c, and go south. It's over the pyramid, down the path, and then up the stairs and to the left. I'll put signs down as well.
    SkeleTin007 and KatydidBuild like this.
  2. Sounds fun, I'll see if i can make it!
  3. This sounds awesome, but I won't be able to do it tomorrow night. I sure hope this will be a reuccuring thing! :D
  4. Cant make it on friday :(
  5. Bump! Event is in 3 hours!
  6. Event starts in 15 minutes! Also my previous bump was a lie! 7-3 = 4!!
  7. We had a great time, a few small hiccups but overall I think everyone had fun! I will be hosting it again next friday at the same time. See you all then!
  8. Cancelled for this Friday because I haven't had the time to make the changes to the course that I need, and also because I have a meeting at that time. I think I might go to every other friday instead.
  9. Despite being sick, I will still be hosting the event again tonight at 6:00 PM! Join for fabulous prizes!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  10. This is death defying
  11. had a blast! definitly recommend! :D
  12. im with jewel it was fun!