[EVENT] Day of Chance - FistFight!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Just gonna copy this for people who don't want to look for it...
  2. Thank you all for coming! Today's luck head winner is VoidDistortion! Congrats :D
  3. Prepare to chop trees and harvest crops! It's time for...

Harvest Day!
  4. Thank you all for coming to today's Harvest Day! I think that's the busiest I've ever seen it. :D I hope you all got the materials you needed!
  5. It's time to say hello to some cool new mobs! Sharpen your swords and join us for...

Mob Arena!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. I may or may not be ready to die several times.
    Tuqueque and MoreMoople like this.
  7. I might be able to make this one!
  8. Event delayed until 5PM to allow enough time for The_Boulder's event to finish. See you then! :D
    Tuqueque, 607, sonicol and 1 other person like this.
  9. Thank you all for coming to Mob Arena today! We had two item rounds and two no item rounds, followed by a boss round. I loved the names you all suggested! Keep it up ;)
    Tuqueque, 607 and VoidDistortion like this.
  10. Really wish I could make it, but family comes first- had to hang some ornaments!
    Tuqueque, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  11. I hope it looks great! :D
    Tuqueque, Ethy202 and MoreMoople like this.
  12. I'm sure you've all see a lot of the Nether recently, but it's time forrrrr

Netherspleef!
    For today the event will be starting at 1:00PM -- see you there! :)
  13. I actually might go to this since I have nothing going on today
  14. Thanks for joining us today! After the first round, Netherspleef decided it was time to break again, so we finished up with a few rounds of Fistfight :D
    Tuqueque, 607 and Ethy202 like this.
  15. With the new year, I would like to welcome a new event! *drumroll*

Funday Festival!

This event will take place at the /fun residence on SMP3. This is one of the special larger residences on EMC, and features a rollercoaster, mini golf, waterslides, parkour, spleef, and more. See you there! :D
    Tuqueque, farmerguyson, 607 and 5 others like this.
  16. Thank you all for coming! We spent some time racing around sewers, riding the rollercoaster, and playing a good ol' classic game of spleef. See you next time! :)
    Tuqueque, 607 and Sefl like this.
  17. Grab your tools! It's time forrrr....

Harvest Day!
    Tuqueque, 607 and UltiPig like this.
  18. Thank you all for coming today! I hope you were able to get the materials that you wanted. I'll look into adding some of the newer stuff soon. :D
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.