[Event] D1rt's 1 Year Event DP + AMA

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by The_D1rt_Lord, Sep 28, 2017.

?

Will you be there or leave meh lonely?

Yes 7 vote(s) 46.7%
No 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Yes but not because I care about you but because of the free stuff. (I don't Lie Atleast) 6 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. The D1rt Lord's 1 Year Event

In 17 Days From Now I will have played EMC for a year.

To most people that's not a long time but I decided if I don't do this I will regret it.

What Is It?
    A Drop Party And Trivia. If you get the question
    Right Choose A Shulker Box With Promos.
    Also Ask Me Some Questions Down Below And You
    May Or May Not Get Rupees.

First off I'm going to list some special moments I remember but as I know most of you don't care so you can scroll down for the information.

After joining EMC for a couple days and no one answering my please for help/advice SeniorPapino decided to help me and he quickly became who I would ask for help. Winning the first event I went to withing a few weeks of joining emc which was firefloor and being annoying to all the well known players. Finding a krysyy head and purple kryssy head in a junk chest month later now knowing she was the manager. A rich person gave me a marlix bow for an iron trap door while I was fairly new. Eviltoade Hiring me for redstone. Forceclaiming a plot of a player that had been derelict for 3 months to find out they logged in 2 days later. Getting purged just 2 months ago (that's why the DP isnt as big as hoped). Picking up an unused Incicatus from a DP. Picking Up 2 Gold vouchers from a DP (btw I got the vouchers and egg in the first coupled weeks of purge. Beginners luck?). Making friends in the community which now thinking about it I don't have as many as I thought XD. Thinking I could try to understand SMP8 with lots of effort and learning. I'm sure there is more just not coming to mind.

The Important Part

Time: TBA
    Date: Saturday October 15th (If calculations are right)
    Where Is It?: Harp's Res At /v 5377 Utopia
    What To Expect: I will be investing 365K and what ever donations I get for it.
    Where can I donate?: /v 5377 Utopia

DONORS!

P.M Me what You Donated :)
    Harp4Christ: Lent Me A Plot
    Vortixin: Stuff

EDIT: Postponed until further notice due to lack of intrest
  2. Will be there.

EDIT: First!
    The_D1rt_Lord likes this.
  3. woop woop gg bro congrats
  4. welp i was told i need to comment on this so.... *comments*
    lukariobro likes this.
  5. Question: Do you know when Eevee Squad Chapter 5 is coming out?
  6. CONGARTZ d1rt!!!! :D I proboly can't make it because my computer is still not working.
  7. Looks awesome!! :)
  8. Congratulation on one year here :)
    You seem so new to me still, wow, am I that old? (I know, I know...) annway, let's hope for many more to come :)
  9. BUMP
    (If you will come please select that on the pole as if there are only 5 people coming it may be cancelled)
  10. I think that that for many people depends on the time you do it, for me it anyway does...
  11. I just want the free stuff
  12. "Harp4Christ: lent a plot. Vortixin: stuff"

BTW, I can probably make it. Seeing as it's my house, too, I'll just be there to make sure yall don't mess it up! :p
    I apologize for its unfinished state.
  13. Postponed until further notice due to lack of intrest
  14. Hmm! Well sounds like you're a much luckier player than I at the drop party game. Good luck for wen you do decide to have a drop party. Remember drop parties can be small too. How'd you come up with your username?
  15. Well I'm not good with names so originally my name on alot of platforms was The_Dark_Lord. However that name is extremely cringey in my opinion. When my friends decided to make a video with me I was forced to make a new mc username without my real name in it and so it the 1min I had to come up with something and since Dark Lord was kinda cringy I did d1rt Lord which is arguably less cringy but still cringy :p

(Edit:Guess you get rupees for being the only person to ask anything XD)
    Harp4Christ and AncientTower like this.