[Event/Contest] The Giving Tree - February

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by EroseYT, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Then try using the above directions for PrtScn.
  2. omg thanks so much those are mine how did u get them to work?
  3. one dosent work
    erosego likes this.
  4. I don't have a lot of time to upload the pictures properly, so I am just going to paste the link to the imgur album
    http://imgur.com/a/kREJ4
    erosego likes this.
  5. for mine the 2 bottom hearts blik :3
  6. so we can build anything we want that has to do with love and just post the pictures on this thread?
  7. Mmmm...i'll try, but am making no promises...My concept on love is pretty much Gothic and disgusting - and I have somebody who likes me for it.
  8. I am in the same boat. I was going to build something, but I know that everyone is going to be all, "That is just depressing".
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. Updated creation, took out the rings and added 2 more hearts and beacons around the side! :D

2013-02-05_18.26.07.png
    erosego likes this.
  10. Everybody I know thinks:
    "Love hearts! Chocolates! Roses!"
    I think:
    "Skulls! Bones! Blood! Hearts! Blackness! Knives in hearts! Arrows in hearts!"
  11. WOAH now I REALLY want to win this but I have someone who had the same idea so I probably wont win now .-.
  12. Would it be okay if I added more to my entry?
  13. Yeah that would be fine as long as it is in by the 16th :)
  14. Yep :)

As long as it is not offensive and is something you could build on EMC without getting in trouble it should be fine. :)
  15. This is my entry but let me explain. Infront of the girl is a box of chocolates (not a box of whatever else your mind comes up with) and infront of the guy there is a bouquet of flowers and in the middle is an ice pond with a heart made of ice. The rest is self-explanatory Screen Shot 2013-02-05 at 9.31.46 PM.png
  16. Bump :3
    Faithcaster likes this.
  17. http://imgur.com/a/jXzHI

Thats mine but let me explain. It all started on a dark and stormy night. Steve the miner was out looking for some diamonds with his trusty iron pick. But then Mr. creeper walks up beside him... AND BLOWS UP! Steve is devasted, he has lost all his belongings and must start over. That night when steve is hiding in his little hole, Mr. Creeper comes back! Mr. creeper tells him he is sorry that he blew him up and just wanted to play. So then Mr. Creeper gives steve his stuff back and they have a nice long hug. Friendship is born......