[Event Closed] Death & Dwight's Weekly Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by The_Boulder, Jan 22, 2014.

1. hey does this mean un unenchanted armor i would preffer that for an equal fight
  2. No. Armor has to be gold/iron but may be enchanted.
  3. well that sucks lol
  4. I'll be there!
  5. I'm still not quite sure how this hasn't be renamed to "The Death Dewight Mod Arena"
  6. Get your armor sets ready for D&D's Mob Arena because going to be 4 rounds in total this week. :D
  7. Any hint on the twist? :S
  8. Nope
    TigerstarMC, 607 and samsimx like this.
  9. Death and I have been running D&D's Mob Arena for past two months and having a great time hosting them. This Week's Mba is little special mainly the prize amounts and few goodies during the rounds. This week going to be total of 5 rounds which is in the OP. Come & Join the Fun :D :D :D ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. 300k worth of prizes :/ SAMSIMX PLZ DON'T COME
  11. Why not?
  12. He wins everything ;) Especially my soul... *Inside joke from RainbowChin's first MA, here is a mock up of what I made for him :p DISCLAIMER: This is not a real item*
    samsimx.png
    Great prizes coming up in the next one guys. Thanks to both Death and Dwight for giving this opportunity to other players! :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  13. Still taking place tomorrow though right?
  14. Everyone is welcome participate in mob arena. If a member has desired to win one of those rounds come prepared. Don't just grab random diamond armor with some enchantments on them and hope for the best.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. So is the prize 100k plus Chest room?
  16. Took me a full minute to find what time it was... then I looked at the picture..
    607 likes this.
  17. Sounds fun :]
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. Ah, well Ill bring my trusty ole sword and hope for the best :)
  19. :p
  20. It is often referred to as the Chicken Slicer