[Event] Carved Pumpkin Tour

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Sazukemono, Nov 11, 2018.

1. ๐ŸŽƒ ~ Carved Pumpkin Tour ~ ๐ŸŽƒ

Its that time of year again, and I'm super excited to tour all of the pumpkins that were carved this year by our fantastic and amazingly-talented community!

Please join us for a leisurely stroll through EMC's pumpkin patches.
    The tour will begin Monday evening on SMP1 at 6PM EMC time!
    With your host: Sazukemono

WHAT: We'll be going from SMP1 through to SMP5 in order to see all of the different pumpkin patches from this year's Pumpkin Carving Contest. If you join us a little late, just look for the host (that'll be Sazukemono) in the /staff command to join in the fun! ๐Ÿ˜‰

WHO: Everyone is welcome to join us for the fun of exploring the fantastic builds that were carved this year!

What should you bring? You only have to bring yourself! Group teleportation will be available, but you may want a horse to move around a bit quicker, or some wings, as some of the pumpkins look better from far off or up high.Many pumpkins also have an interior to explore, as well, so be sure to bring some ender pearls to get into those hard-to-reach spots! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    top_benny, xGGirlx, Hashhog and 3 others like this.
  2. Sounds cool
    Sazukemono likes this.
  3. awesome
    Sazukemono likes this.
  4. Im there :D
    Sazukemono likes this.
  5. I'd love to go, and will try to go if I am not still at my doctor's appointment!
    Sazukemono likes this.
  6. Genius idea. I will be at dinner sadly, but I applaud the event and encourage everyone to go! Have fun all... there are some awesome designs out there.
    Sazukemono and FadedMartian like this.
  7. Ok Iโ€™ll be thereโ€™s good advice hash
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. Oh sorry I wonโ€™t I canโ€™t make it
  9. is it just over?
  10. Is this event over?
  11. it's just ended about 12 minutes ago
  12. I took video, but YouTube is being a real pain D:

I might have to go back and take some much-nicer-cinematic shots later and try again. I'll keep y'all posted though.

EDIT:: if anybody took screenshots, feel free to pop them in here! would be great to have a nice album of pictures to go back through later :D
    FadedMartian likes this.
  13. Did you get my modern pumpkin in there? :D
    Sazukemono likes this.
  14. Yes, i definitely did!
    FadedMartian likes this.