[EVENT] Building Bonanza

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 15, 2018.

?

What should the EMC Community attempt to build today?

Poll closed Jul 15, 2018.
Mansion 7 vote(s) 33.3%
Tree House (with Tree) 9 vote(s) 42.9%
A giant clocktower 1 vote(s) 4.8%
Rollercoaster 4 vote(s) 19.0%
  1. First off, I love alliterations. Yes, you probably know this by now, so here's another one for today's event!

BUILDING BONANZA

What is it?
    A building event, much like Miner Mania. Instead of going out in the wilderness and mining together, we're gonna go to a games server plot and BUILD something together. This is a totally experimental event and it's likely going to either A) Go fabulously and be added to my Wacky Wednesday routine, or B) Fail hardcore and never be heard of again. It's up to you all to make or break this!

What are we building?
    No clue. YET! This is where you ALL get to participate, regardless of attending the event or not. Vote in the poll to decide what we're gonna build today. Some will obviously be more difficult than others to achieve, so we'll just have to play it by ear. Materials WILL be provided on site, though nothing will be able to leave the residence. So DON'T BRING ANY MATERIALS!!!!

When does the voting end?
    12 pm EMC time (roughly 1 hour from posting)

When is the event?
    5 pm EMC time

Where is the event?
    Games server funland Staff Hosted plot 1 (outside the main area and down the stairs)
  2. Sounds interesting! :) Voted for mansion. Would be cool to see.
    Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Wow! This sounds like a lot of fun! Hopefully it won't get out of control. I'll be there!
    FadedMartian and MoreMoople like this.
  4. voted for the tree house ^u^ trying to change things up from a regular house
    this will be fun if i remember to come on <3
  5. This is an awesome idea! If I'm able to make it, I will definitely come :)
  6. This is an epic idea, hopefully all goes well because if it does I would be thrilled to see it again in the future! I will try my absolute best to be there today!
  7. is that meant to be ear?
  8. Yeah. Saying is 'play it by ear'. Means to kinda go with the flow and adjust as needed. Basically no plans and doing things on the fly.
  9. Only 20 more mins to decide. If there is a tie, I'll use my trusty dice roll to break it. :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. Voted for tree House, sounds like a fun event =)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  11. And that's it everyone. Looks like we'll be building an awesome Tree House today.

See you at 3 pm!
    _PastelTokyo_ and MoreMoople like this.
  12. That moment when you go to vote but

MoreMoople likes this.
  13. Wish you could up the time because us PST'ers got church ya know
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  14. This is interesting :)
  15. Moving time to 5 pm EMC time. Getting pulled to do house-y stuff so I can be uninterrupted during this event. #adultchores
  16. I feel ya cause same here
  17. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it since I have to work tonight.. :(

I hope you all have fun and build something awesome! :D
    FadedMartian and Otus_NigRum like this.
  18. Won't be going to this,

I have plans going this afternoon of moving things around in my house
    FadedMartian and Otus_NigRum like this.
  19. No death no dice :p

I mean, it looks like a cool event. I might pop my head in if I'm deathly bored by then. High chances of boredom during the summer.
  20. Gonna be alot of long shafts with leaves at the bottom :eek: