[Event] Block Bingo

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by SteamingFire, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Hello and welcome to
    BLOCK BINGO!

What is Block Bingo? Why, it's bingo, of course! Using Minecraft blocks instead of letters and numbers ~.^

Our next Block Bingo event will be:
    -pending-
    smp1 /v +bingo

How to play:
    1. Everyone arrives and picks a bingo board. There are 12 boards.
    2. Everyone dumps all of their inventory items into the Inv. Storage chests.
    3. I turn on +container, +build, and +itemframe inside the bingo subzone.
    4. Everyone takes 25 blocks from the provided chests of blocks and puts one block into each of their itemframes. There's 66 blocks to choose from. In case you place it outside of the itemframe, there are iron tools to help you clean up. If you place a block that needs silk touch, tell me.
    5. Once everyone has set up their board, the game begins!
    6. I will pick blocks using RNG and call out the blocks. I will also place the last called out block on the top of the center pedestal. If you get 5 blocks in a row in any direction, you win. Winner gets a small prize of 10k. Everyone else who attends gets a complimentary 500r.
    7. After the game, everyone puts back their blocks and tools into the chests and takes back their inventory items. Container, build, and itemframe perms are then turned off so that nothing is moved in between games. The chests for extra itemframes, cleanup tools, and inventory storage have "[ACCESS] Everyone" signs on them at all times, so if you forget to put back or take back items, you can do so at any time.
  2. Sounds like fun! :)
  3. Starting a round now.
  4. Successful first game! An extra round was held :)
    For next time, all blocks will be renamed so that you can read them out of the itemframes.
  5. Pushed back Block Bingo to the next week, July 4th. Have some other things that I want to finish before then.
  6. I've decided to put Block Bingo on hold. My life is veering away from Minecraft, so I'll come back to this when I have nothing else to do and feel like hosting Block Bingo.
  7. Away...from...Minecraft...? What language is that phrase in I can't quite understand it! lol...Hopefully nothing bad causing the veering! I fully understand as life ebbs and flows around gaming for me as well. I'll look for the next game you host!
  8. It's back! OP has been updated. A round or two tonight.
  9. Tonight's 3 rounds have concluded :)
    Someone stole 1 iron axe and left 1 duration 1 firework rocket xD

Edit: Replaced the iron axe.