[EVENT + AMA] CarFryer's Birthday Celebration Mining Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CarFryer, Sep 20, 2018.

?

What is your favorite kind of event on EMC?

Miner Mania 7 vote(s) 46.7%
Harvest Day 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Fire Floor 7 vote(s) 46.7%
Mob Arena 5 vote(s) 33.3%
Drop party / grief party 7 vote(s) 46.7%
Other 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. This event will be held at 6 pm EMC time on October 20, 2018 somewhere in the smp3 wastelands (exact location undecided as of right now, but the thread will be updated when I decide)

Mining events are my favorite kind of event on EMC, so I will be hosting one of my own! My actual birthday is a day before the event, but I decided to host it on the 20th because there is already a Miner Mania event on the 19th hehe :p

Also, I am doing another AMA! Feel free to ask me anything you want as long as it's not too personal! :D
  2. oh cool whats your favorite food?
    CarFryer likes this.
  3. Hiya Car! Happy Birthday! What is your favorite block in Minecraft?
    CarFryer likes this.
  4. I would say anything that can be classified as a "dessert food," ice cream especially :p

Thanks! :D

Definitely stone brick and its variations. You can use them for almost anything, and gray is my favorite color!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. Happy B-Day CarFryer :)

What is your most memorable moment from EMC?

What is your favorite mob?

And am I still spooky as always?
    CarFryer likes this.
  6. What a coincidence, it's my very merry unbirthday today too. Happy Birthday to us both.

Do you tea?
    CarFryer and MoreMoople like this.
  7. What is your favourite mob in Minecraft (Empire mobs included)?
    Also happy birthday :D
    CarFryer likes this.
  8. Happy birthday! ❤️What's your favourite colour? What's your favourite event out of your list and why?
    CarFryer likes this.
  9. Car!! :D

First, eaaarly happy birthday ;)
    I have to ask... how are you so wonderful!? You're awesome :D

Do you have a glass of chocolate milk with you right now? ;)
    CarFryer likes this.
  10. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! :D

Hmm... I'm not sure actually, as there are so many of them I could list! Some of my favorite moments though were the day I built my first house on my residence (unfortunately destroyed to make room for other builds :(), Moople and Villager's wedding and party, and Toade's pool party that was held a few months ago.

My favorite mob is either endermen, skeletons / wither skeletons, or wolves. I like silverfish as well, but the enraged variety is just pure evil :p

Spooky scary SkeleTins send shivers down your spine... :p

Happy birthday MajorHaze! :D

I don't like tea very much, although I haven't had it in a while. I prefer chocolate milk or hot chocolate :D :p

My favorite non-Empire mob is either endermen, skeletons / wither skeletons, wolves, or silverfish. My favorite Empire mob would probably be Momentus, as it is the only boss mob that I am somewhat good at fighting :p

My favorite colors are silver, dark gray, and orange. My favorite event out of my list is either Miner Mania or Harvest Day, because they are not very stressful and are a great way to spend time with the EMC community! :D

Thanks Moople! :D
    I do indeed have a glass of chocolate milk with me right now :D :p
  11. Any update on where to meet up?
  12. pretty sure the event was like 3 hours ago