{Event} 1700 day PvP

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by OhMiku, Aug 21, 2017.

1. So, I've noticed that PvP events aren't too common, so I decided to host one myself.

When:Friday 29th September 8PM EMC time (could be changed)

Info: There will be a minimum 3 rounds, each with different prizes, I will be in the arena trying to survive whilst everyone else tries to kill me, we will decide which arena to play based on what the people who come vote for =)
    (I will exclude certain arenas that don't make the event fun for me to host)

The event will take place at the SMP PvP arenas on /games

Prizes:
    First round: 50k + Meteor Bow + Independence Day Firework 2017
    Second round: 50k + Meteor Bow + 2017 Bday Cake
    Third round: 50k + Meteor Bow + Empire Firework 4th of July 2017
    Any extra rounds: 10k

Donations: mjnoe70: "I Killed Runder Red Shulker Box", "I Killed Runder Yellow Shulker Box", "I Killed Runder Orange Shulker Box", Squid Head x3, Unbreaking 3 book, Sharpness 5 book and a Mending book. Thank you for the donation!

Rules: No targeting players, other than me. This caused issues at my first PvP event and I don't want that happening again =) (hitting other people is allowed, just don't target them).
    All other EMC rules apply, obviously.

Anyone causing issues at the event (breaking the rules) may be asked to leave, and if needed, staff will be involved.

If you want to donate any prizes mail them to me with the name "Donation".

Hope you all have fun =)
    jossytheninja and AncientTower like this.
  2. Sounds like fun. I missed the last one so hopefully I can make this one. Also congrats on nearing 1700 days.
  3. This was a lot of fun last time round! Sadly I will probably be out, I think we have our annual town fair so I'll likely be away that day.
  4. Thank you to mjnoe70 for a donation! Updated OP to reflect this.

Also bump.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  5. These events are always fun but sadly I am not sure If I will be able to attend :/ Its on a Friday meaning I have school and most likely I will have homework....wait its Friday I can just do my homework on Saturday...or Sunday...(no I am not doing that xD must finish my homework on the day it was assigned)
  6. Bump.

It's at 8PM I'm sure you'll be fine.
  7. The no targeting players rule is so because of me (im still not sorry about that) <3
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  8. It's not. During my first PvP event *someone* complained about targeting and I ended up having to get staff involved.
  9. I start my homework after I eat dinner which is usually around 5:30PM-6:00PM and then it takes me a few hours to actually finish homework (depending on what it is).
  10. Will be there, but I will have to afk due to it being my dinner time.
  11. Ill try to come tho I will probably fail :p
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  12. Dis today
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. Dude, most of us fail then by sheer volume he finally dies! No one should be so hard to kill, but that is half the fun.
  14. Sorry about the delay guys, something came up IRL, but starting soon.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. Everyone needs to log in and come to this WONDERFUL event! ;)