[EVENT] 1000th Day PvP Celebration!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by sivaDtasivaD, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Hi everyone! :)

So, my 1000th day on the server is coming up on April 5th, and I will be hosting a PvP event to celebrate. The actual event may or may not be on the actual day, since I might not be free to play that day. School has been so chaotic, I never know when something unexpected might happen and might not be able to play on a certain day, which is why the event might be any day within a week, two weeks, but no more than a month after my 1000th day. I will announce the time on the day I'm certain I can play, along with the date.

When I first joined this server, I realized how addicting it was, how nice the community was, the nice economy, and so on. It was unlike any other server, and I haven't play on any other server since I joined here (I deleted those old servers from my list!). The community on this server has had a huge, positive impact on how I act in real life. Even though we only communicate through a computer screen (unless on Discord), I've definitely evolved in a great way on here. I would never have expected my time on this server to land in quadruple digits. This will be the last time the number of days increases by one digit, unless I become immortal and be able to stay on here until 10000. I wouldn't have stayed this long if it weren't for all of you. Thank you. <3

If you have any questions, let me know! See you at the event!!!

Best wishes,
    ~Davis
  2. Sharpen your swords boys:cool:You'll need it
    Floresss and 1000thDay_4_5_19 like this.
  3. I forgot to mention, I'm changing my name to 1000_Day_4_5_19 at the end of the month. The event is also going to be on the /games server.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. Ya, seems like this event would have a 1-month delay. I'm sorry guys....
  5. Congrats on the big 1k! :D
    1000thDay_4_5_19 likes this.
  6. Dang it daver!! Fix the text color I can't read it!!!
    fBuilderS and 1000thDay_4_5_19 like this.
  7. Dang it Foamer!! Turn your brightness up and use your computer's night light and you'll be able to see it better!!!
    (night setting so that it doesn't project the blue light that messes with your melatonin, keeping you from falling asleep)
  8. Thank you! :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  9. Dang it daver!! My melatonin is fine I water it every day!!!
  10. I’m so late to this! Congratz! Let’s try to make it!
  11. Dang it Foamer!! You don't water melatonin, melatonin is the chemical that gets activated in your body that makes you sleepy!!! Btw is this better?
  12. Dang it daver!! Fix the D and yes that's better!!!

13. Dang it Foamer!! I say we move these dang its' to a separate thread!!!
  14. Okay, May 11th is when this will be happening, let's just keep our fingers crossed that this will work. ;)
  15. Dang it daver!! What time???