[EVENT] 1000 Days Celebration!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CoffeeAffinity, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Greetings everyone! As you can tell by the title, my 1000th day since joining EMC is approaching, and what better way to celebrate the day than to have an event! There's been quite a bit of talk about it over the months, and I think its finally time to bring good ol' horse racing back into the light!

The event will be hosted at MoeMacZap's eXtreme race track, where we will have a total of 3 races! The following includes information about the races:

Race 1: Horse Speed Cap is 132.99, race will consist of 2 laps.
    Prize list: 1 Mineral Mincer, 1 Unused Chocolate Bunny, 10 Cooked Turkey's, 1 set of Diamond Horse Armor and a 130 Speed Horse!

Race 2: Donkey/Mule Takeover Round! Just for those who somewhere along the line got one of these, Speed Cap is 129.99, so no 130+ Speed mules and donkey's are allowed. This race will have 1 lap.
    Prize list: 1 ItsMeMatheus Head, 1 Meteor Bow, a set of Diamond Horse Armor and a 130 Speed Horse!

Race 3: No Speed Cap for this round! It's not like we'll need one for what the racers are gonna go through. Water will be on, obstacles and jumps will be up to hinder your progress (catch me online if you would like some practice time)! To make it even more annoying, lets turn the number of laps count to 3! I'm evil >: )
    Prize list: 1 Faithcaster Head, 1 Unused Prancer, 1 Minecon Earth T-Shirt, a set of Diamond Horse Armor and a 132 Speed Horse!

To insure the treasures that are the race prizes are distributed out, the racers who win 1 race will be able to race in the others, but will not be eligible to win the races prize. :3 gotta share the wealth!

Donations are being accepted!

Date: December 1st

Time: 7:00 pm EMC Time

Hope to see you there!
  2. Many congrats Great Fiery One. I will be at work... but wish you a great day at the tracks!
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  3. I'm gonna need to be in race one since my fastest Ass Donkey is slow to go.

Congrats on 1000 days on EMC !!
  4. Congrats to ya Phoenix :D
  5. Congrats! I will see if I can make it :)
  6. Nice! As I have told Zander, Crow, and Zion, unfortunately I can’t make it on the second, but i wish those who do luck!
  7. Updated prize list for all Races!

Thanks SliverOfSlvr for donating the Faithcaster Head!
  8. Hey just saw this Congrats!

Im going to send a donation once i find something to, you know donate xD
  9. Congrats on 1k days and here is to another 1k days to come. If I haven't sold all my 132's I might have a chance in this race.
  10. The Speed of your horse Doesn't Garentee you will win or lose

Also i sent a donation phoenix :p
    PhoenixAffinity and crafter31211 like this.
  11. BERMP! 1 Hour left!