[Established] Woodland towers SMP5

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by TransitBiker, Apr 23, 2018.

1. This post is to announce the official creation of an outpost called Woodland Towers built by myself in the wild on SMP5.

- Andy
  2. Woodland towers has been established! :)
    We3_MPO and TransitBiker like this.
  3. Sweet! Thanks for jumping right on this! You are an honorary member of woodland towers since you were the first other player to be there. Feel free to make a small hut somewheres nearby if you feel like! ^-^

- Andy
  4. Thank you for the offer, but I do not need to be a member just for visiting. I am not really looking to join any others at the moment! Visiting is just a part of what we do to establish -- to look around and make sure everything is clear. Everything you have there is looking great so far though! And thank you anyway :D. Have plenty of fun as you explore and build around there! :)
    We3_MPO and TransitBiker like this.
  5. Exactly. Long ago when I first formed the oldest part of what is currently a huge, developed, all-biome outpost community, we offered to let the staff member who "officially" established the first settlement for us (Dramanya) be a member, but she rejected the offer because she's busy with staff stuff and running her mall. Plus, I had little doubt that JohnKid would have given this response, as he is also staff and is already part of and committed to multiple outposts.
    Big__Kev likes this.