[Established] Wilderness Outpost Claim - Greenhaven

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Ryangoria, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Name: Greenhaven
    Server: SMP2
    Leader: Ryangoria
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Processing
  3. So there is a build to your east about 2.2k owned by Katiaa and a build owned by possibly wannypot or walrusking84 or ihavenoswagger that is 1.5k to your west. A quick zoom out on the live map would have shown you these.

If you get their approval posted here then you may be able to claim the site otherwise the claim will be denied.
  4. Thanks for getting back to me, Baradar67. I've sent requests for their consent to establish a nearby outpost, and I've given them a link to this thread to post their consent. However, their builds appear largely abandoned. I've checked each member's profile and they were last seen as follows:

Katiaa last seen on the website: January 1, 2016, in game: 334 days, derelict
    WalrusKing84 last seen on the website: May 30, 2012, in game: 87 days, derelict
    IHaveNoSwagger last seen on the website: Feb 12, 2013, in game: 78 days, derelict

Is there consideration given for abandoned builds and accounts?

As for wannypot, I am trying to track him or her down.
  5. Location changed. I don't think there are any other builds nearby. Please let me know what you need. I can pm you coordinates if needed.
  6. Oh yeah, only just saw this, don't get notified. PM me coords pls.