[Established] United Kingdom of Scandinavia

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by mayorprofessor, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hello EMC.
    Welcome to the UKS, the United Kingdom of Scandinavia. Where our only language is Swedish. I'm kidding, we're not doing that. Anyway, some details about the outpost below:
    • Located on SMP9
    • Comprises a few natural islands, with nice scenic waterways.
    The capital, Fjord City, is under construction. Right now, this is mostly landscaping/terraforming, as well as street and property layout. Citizens will get their own lot on which they can build their city home. A building code is in place, however, and builders will be required to meet the regulations. We don't need the city going up in flames.
    Questions? Ask away in this thread, or pm me. Either is fine.
    Want to join? Fill in this application Here

I'm working on a google site to host more information on the outpost, so keep a watch on this post for that.
  2. So, I removed the location from your post, so that other players can not find it who may intend to grief the area. Also, I moved this thread to the Requests Pending section, so it can be considered in a timely manner.

When a staff member is ready to establish your claim, they will post here stating so. What is currently in your main post is really all they need, and if they need any more info from you, they will let you know. ;)
  3. This outpost has been established. :)
  4. -reserved for future use-