[Established] The Phoenix's Roost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by fluffinator09, Feb 2, 2017.

1. I would like to establish an outpost on SMP2. I have a locked chest (and likely my only one in the entirety of EMC) near the base. I am in unexplored territory as far as the LiveMap is concerned.
    If exact coords are needed, please PM me. I will update with pictures and such after we are official.

Owner: fluffinator09
  2. I'll go ahead and get started on this for you. :)
    EDIT: All established! Congrats.
  3. Thank you! I am so happy to have this started up now!
    Slvr likes this.
  4. Is it possible to lock this thread and start a new one? The other members are no longer friends of mine and I doubt will ever get back on. I just want to start a new thread, just not a new outpost location. If not, please let me know. Also, only bumping because it is mine and I would like an answer to this question. Also considering changing the name, just need to know if that is ok too.
  5. This thread is pretty empty so it's probably best to keep this, as I can't (yet?) see what a new thread would do. I can clean these posts up afterwards if you like. But I can change the outpost name and this thread's title for you :)
  6. Fair enough, will get to making an official stuff later.
  7. So I kinda want to get back in EMC via this. Is there anyway to know if it is still valid?
  8. Yes, it's still established unless you talked to a staff member and told them to undue the claim. Otherwise good luck and have fun.. welcome back!!
  9. Well I mainly meant in terms of am I still sovereign and the land around me is free, as I built nothing there, and was waiting on friends that never showed lol.
  10. Ah, well you are still supreme owner of the Established claim. I can't guarantee that someone hasn't built near or on the land, in which case you'd need to sort things out with the builders as no one could have claimed the already Established base.
  11. Just wasn't sure if there was an established database or not lol
  12. There is, have you forgotten the coords ?
  13. Mayyyybe. Lemme check. Give me a bit though (maybe tomorrow) lmao.
    AncientTower likes this.
  14. I mayyyyy have totally forgotten about this. Again.
  15. let me grab the coords... be on the lookout for a pm.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  16. I am bringing this back tonight, at least I will try. Since I literally have a bed and locked chest so far, the outpost will be wide open to development. I plan on using an application process however, and will post that tonight. I would do it right now, but work calls so I must go.

Also:
    Is there anyway to reorder posts on the thread so important ones are at the top or is that not possible? I can link them but I feel it would be better to reorder them if possible.
  17. Nope but I can delete all posts minus the original so it looks like a brand new thread or we can close this one and you can make a brand new one to showcase your base.
  18. Love the name! Dont think the posts can be reorganized... but you could just edit your posts to change whats written...
  19. I mayyyy make a new one, I will keep you in the loop.

Thanks!
    AncientTower likes this.