[ESTABLISHED] Project 160k

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Abigal3_, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Server: Smp8
    members....
    Owner: Crazy_X_gamer
    Co owner: Lachica8
    members:
    mad_mangos, suits_inc, SOULLESS_CHILD, Sgt_Pepper, Wolfinaction, Sealeon, Guerrerochr, Mikecraft215, ChristopherJay, 8sugar_smack8, TopHatGuru, haveagoodlife, and Tazzy_The_Best

I made this a while ago and it was awesome I used it a lot then sorta lost interest for Jacks stream base and christmas events etc.

The locked chest is in SOULLESS_CHILD's name

please leave this open once established.
  2. Congrats you're established :) have fun!
  3. HELLO Everyone :D with empires coming and the outpost becoming empty again I am looking for members.
    And everyone is allowed to join from new players to old anyone can join :D. The outpost is primary building oriented with almost anything being acceptable (that falls within emc's rules as being appropriate). but we also offer public utilities with The H-Base in the works of being completed. So if anyone wants to join please pm me or post your ingame name
    if you have beefed banned from emc
    what smp you are on
    Cheers :D
  4. HELLO Every1 I know this is a very very long time since I posted but i am going to update it this week with everything done so far. But we are still looking for members you can pm me on the forums or post here with the new format. I am accepting (almost) everyone but I would like to know about each member
    IGN:
    What you enjoy dong on emc:
    Your main Smp:
    Are you willing to be active?(i know it seems like a stupid question but it is as serious as anything else):
    Have you been banned? if so explain please
  5. are we suppose to pm you or post it here?
  6. Either works whatever is most comfortable for you.
  7. Morning Bump
  8. IGN: Evesthery
    What you enjoy dong on emc: I just came back after a few months away, so I'm not entirely sure yet. I enjoy my redstone, and I want to improve at general building.
    Your main Smp: SMP2. Always has been, always will be. Works out well, though, because I can just sever hop if I want to go to your outpost.
    Are you willing to be active?: Yeah, I really want to get back into Minecraft.
  9. ACCEPTED WELCOME :D
    Evesthery likes this.
  10. morning bump:D