[ESTABLISHED] Posid

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Bravo_Zulu, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Claim Request:

Name: Posid
    Server: SMP7

This is my third claim.
    This claim is being made alone.

Accidentally stumbled upon this large Mesa on my way back from my second claim request this morning.

A pillar out of the sand at this location has a chest placed within it with a [locked] sign atop and my head afoot, again. The 3000 block square area on the 'Live Map' was MOSTLY black before I entered it. It appears there were a couple of people who ran or flew through the area including myself.

More information will be provided in Private Message

My previous names were Tetronis and Karpenko.
    A message will be sent to Carol.
    Please message me for specifics if required.

Thank you
  2. After being notified that this Claim is in conflict with another members Established Claim 3000 Block Buffer I had the option to contact the owner of the Established Claim to request permission to encroach on their claim buffer. Instead of bothering that owner, I decided to alter my Claim coordinates to prevent any conflict. That alteration is now completed which included deconstructing my Claim Pillar and breaking my Locked Chest and rebuilding it.

I now wait to be informed if the alternate coordinates can be classified as 'Established'.

Bravo out
  3. Congrats you're established :) have fun!