(Established) Outpost Establishment Request 2nd attempt

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Evan_Love, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Outpost Name: Alexandria
    Server: smp7

I have a locked chest on site. let me know if you need the coordinates. This is my second try. I have gone to great lengths to make sure that I have reached or exceed the required 3k block distance from all other outposts, approaching 70k blocks traveled to be specific. Hopefully this time I have succeeded. I look forward to your response.

thanks,
    tzuspan
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. Processing....
  3. Congrats you found a good location /map is very useful to navigate to the blacked out areas which are the best for claiming.
    Would you want me to change the title to something other Than "Outpost Establishment request 2nd attempt."
  4. Feel free to change the title. Thank you.

Now if I can just get back there. I put my bed in an obstructed location, then when I died, I suffocated. Now I'm back at the spawn. Regular minecraft doesn't allow a bed to be placed in a obstructed location. I wonder whether it'd be possible to recreate that here, not that I'll ever make that mistake again.

Anyway, even with the several days it has taken me to get this outpost, I'm still excited to play again. So far I think you folks run a good server. = )
    AncientTower and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. Think of it as an opportunity. Now you can be in town and buy all the supplies for your nether rail.