Established - Offically Claiming

Discussion in 'Establishment Requests Pending' started by ibeburgering, Jun 2, 2022.

1. founder - ibeburgering
    Charred Burger Trading Post
    SMP9
    Just look for the burger on the map
  2. Morning! I have move your post into "Establishment Requests Pending" as this is an attempt at a claim and not fully established yet.

However, there is something that must be said before I can pop on to verify this claim/before I can move on to the process of saying this is established.

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/how-to-establishing-your-outpost.46390/

In order to claim, as said in the establishing your outpost post above, you must have a locked chest central to the area you are trying to claim. This makes it easier for us to find both on map and for the way we moderators/staff come out to verify and check, without coords needing to be given/in a way that still gives privacy (as we can see where you locked it at if you lock it). I am not seeing anything recently locked from you, only things from about 1.5 years ago and 7 years ago. If one of those chests are the chest you are wanting to claim around, please send me a private message/private forum message with those coords/which chest so I can know where to look later (please do not post them in this thread!). If you have yet to set up a locked chest in the area/in the middle of the area you wish to claim, please do so (as well as read the rest of the establishing outpost rules to be sure you know you have a chance of the claim being accepted, as if it's too close to an empire outpost or another persons outpost unless you have their permission to claim, then you will not be able to claim/your claim will be rejected, though you still should be able to build there as long as it doesn't encroach on someone else's claim without their permission if it is far out enough from the official empire outpost to begin with).

Thanks for your time and interest in claiming!
    607 likes this.