[Established] MooShroom Isle

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ChespinLover77, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Le regular bump
  2. Bump

And welcome our newest member, and first silverfish *drumroll* Sadie_Dog! ^-^/
  3. The Mooshroom Isle outpost is now officially 2 years old !!! Have not had time to plan anything special for it, but once the holiday breaks start up for me and the majority of other players in the outpost I should have somthing ! Stay tuned ^-^

But for now, Happy Birthday MSI
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. Bump Mark your calendars folks! The Mooshroom Isle anniversary celebration will be public this year, which means anyone can attend!

The celebration will be held in the form of a mining party, at one of the wasteland locations on smp1. And the celebration will be taking place on Saturday, December 30th and 2pm emc time.

Hope to see you there !
  5. 2 more days ^-^
  6. Event is tommorow ! ^-^
  7. 20 mins ! Boats are suggested!
  8. Bump ! New Year means new exciting things coming to the outpost soon ! ^-^
  9. New Year, New Members! Welcome to the outpost IArmoni!
  10. As promised, to kick things off in 2018 we've taken a few photos of the outpost so far ! We have much more to explore, and for you to experience!
    (Photos in main post)
  11. *dusts off thread* Bump!
    LordessLevy likes this.
  12. I joined... then never got around to going out there. Huh.
    Good job Dice for poking me out there but i never got out there a second time -.-
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  13. Lol well if you ever help finding your way back let one of us members know ! ^-^/
  14. Eh I could bop Dice and make him show me.
    If he's around :p
    ChespinLover77 likes this.