[Established] Emerald Bay

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Azuleesh, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Name: Emerald Bay
    smp3 server

locked box is set and city center established.

This is the outpost that redneckpeck signed over to me. He called it Crimson Stone but I am changing the name.
    Just north of Emerald Bay is Daletown run by Snoozert. He and I have agreed to be neighbors who share a close border. I want to make sure this is recorded here. I will tell him to post to show agreement.
    EvilBlo likes this.
  2. Hi i am Snoozert i run Daletown and agree with this post.
  3. I'll have a look, please send me the coords.
  4. The coords are Removed coords for player safety
  5. Congrats, you're all established...
  6. what does being the owner of the outpost entail? Can i remove griefer blocks or things?
  7. Here are the benefits of having established base:
    • The leader/leadership of the base will be able to establish a general guideline set of rules for design, structure, and planning of the base.
    • People who join a settlement will agree that they will follow the leaderships decisions in running the settlement.
    • If players do not agree, they should leave and establish their own settlement far away from the one they do not agree with.
    • Players who do not listen to the established leaders decisions will have to leave, or staff intervention will have to come into play.
    And to actually answer your question you can remove the blocks but if you need staff to remove them let us know. However, if you're able to it's best to have the player vouch or remove them themselves when able to.