[Established] Canadian Republic of Rangers

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ZandercraftGames, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Name: Canadian Republic of Rangers
    Owner: ZandercraftGames
    Server: SMP1
    P.S. We already have quite a few members, they include but are not limited to Hermine_Granger8, Bears_Princess, Zeeraxe, Apples_42, Icybarktastic, cammybhoy, and many others. We also may not look that established yet, but that is only because we just got to our new location not that long ago, as we are in the process of moving out of stream base and to somewhere that meets the frontier outpost requirements.

Note: There is a bit of a ridiculous sky-bridge going to CROR for people travelling on foot. Do not worry, while it does look ugly, it is only there to allow our members to get to the new location. Once everyone has reached our location, we will remove the bridge since it will be obsolete once we have built our planned nether-boat-highway (to be built sooner rather than later. We are in the process of resource gathering for it right now. Almost done that stage, then we will move onto building the highway system).
    AncientTower likes this.
  2. Send me a pm with the coords for the lock chest, and i'll give it a look.
  3. Okay @AncientTower! :D
  4. Established !!!
  5. Yay! Thanks @AncientTower! Sorry for the late response.... Email notifications not working for some reason.
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. Canadian Republic of Rangers sadly is taking it's leave from the lovely server that is Empire Minecraft. Don't get us wrong, we love EMC. It is a wonderful server and has served our purposes perfectly thus-far. So much has happened on it, we have started as a small farmhouse, grown to a city, moved 3 times, and finally settled at our current location. Sadly though, CROR must make one last move and this move is off of the Empire. I wont specify which server we are moving to for obvious reasons, all I will say is that if you do want to inquire into what server that is... My Discord is ZandercraftGamesYT#7079 and I'm on the EMC Discord server. Don't think this means that you can pillage/grief our outpost areas. We will be monitoring them and if things don't work out on the new server, we will be coming back. What CROR needs though is a fresh start on a new server. Thank you all for your constant support, kindness, and the happiness that you have provided to us over the years as we have been on EMC... It's been a wild ride! Hopefully we see you all again some time.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  7. We will miss you guys... :(

I hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future! ^^